Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1 Month Membership Contest

Go down 
+5
Bassmaster
Henry
Ben
kkeevviinnc
Pacman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

1 Month Membership Contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:06 pm

Mineral139 wrote:
YES I WON!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT THE MEMBERSHIP CODE!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
Well so get the membership now go go go~~ =-)
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

1 Month Membership Contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:28 pm

lil Thomasito wrote:
Mineral139 wrote:
YES I WON!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT THE MEMBERSHIP CODE!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
Well so get the membership now go go go~~ =-)
yea im gonna update it during the upcoming festival!
Back to top Go down

1 Month Membership Contest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2