Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!

Go down 
+6
Samantha6676
Yoshiller
Bassmaster
Pacman
Thomasito
Henry
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I have posted information about the Follow the Arrows Contest in my blog.

The contest doesn't begin until tomorrow, but you can read about it and get ready now!

Henry

Last edited by Henry on Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:42 pm

Hey Henry that thing you said is great news Henry i think ill try my best Henry! Happy and is tomorrow the contest! Happy Happy
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:18 am

Good Luck everyone! Happy
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:17 am

Thanks For making a contest henry Smile
Back to top Go down
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:33 pm

The contest has begun! Visit my Blog to see Arrow #1! Follow That Arrow Contest - Day 1
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:46 pm

YAY IT HAS BEGUN! OUR CHANGE TO WIN Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:41 pm

I think I got them right! :o
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Samantha6676 wrote:
I think I got them right! :o
congratz... but dont tell anyone else or you might get eliminated Smile
Back to top Go down
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:54 pm

I don't think they would eliminate you..... but I'm not gonna tell anyone! (:
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:22 pm

We won't disqualify anyone for helping others with the answers. If you go way back to the Puzzle Contest in October 09, and the Trivia Contest in February 10, you'll see that we encouraged pandas to read player blogs for help.

You don't have to help anyone, but if you do, you wont be eliminated. You'll just create more competition for the prizes!
Back to top Go down
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Arrow #3 is ready for your viewing and hunting pleasure! http://blog.pandanda.com/2012/09/follow-that-arrow-contest-day-3.html
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:21 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Ben
Founder
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Sounds like a cool contest! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/foxotic
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:10 pm

This is cool!
Back to top Go down
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Henry said on hes blog they could be only 6 winners i hope i win Happy but they give 5000 Panda Power,200Panda Gold and a 6 Month Gift Certificate! Razz
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:37 pm

lil Thomasito wrote:
Henry said on hes blog they could be only 6 winners i hope i win Happy but they give 5000 Panda Power,200Panda Gold and a 6 Month Gift Certificate! Razz
lol everyone hopes they could win... but there can only be 6 winners. You need luck for this one Wink
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
lil Thomasito wrote:
lol everyone hopes they could win... but there can only be 6 winners. You need luck for this one Wink
Ya but good luck to every one! i hope u win yoshi Smile
Back to top Go down
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Better late than never - Arrow #5 is now in my Blog!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Henry wrote:
Better late than never - Arrow #5 is now in my Blog!
henry make them a bit harder! their all sooo easy Smile
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:43 pm

OMG! I am having really fun with this contest
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Mineral139 wrote:
me too! I bet everyone is having a gr8 time since its very fun and easy!
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Mineral139 wrote:
me too! I bet everyone is having a gr8 time since its very fun and easy!
Same i hope everybody likes it
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Post Removed!

Last edited by Yoshiller on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next