Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1 Month Membership Contest

Go down 
+5
Bassmaster
Henry
Ben
kkeevviinnc
Pacman
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

1 Month Membership Contest Empty
PostSubject: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Hey guys, I decided to give away one of my 1 month Pandanda membership codes away! Party I had been thinking for a while what you guys could do to win this prize. I finally thought of an idea, but you guys will have to gather up some friends to help you out with it Razz

Well here's what you have to do, gather up lots of friends or random panda players. You will all have to get like a circle or a blob of pandas standing all beside each other, you have to say how many pandas are in the picture with you, and you will have to say "Pandanda Community Rocks" and take a picture of you saying that with your group of friends. Whoever can get the most pandas together in the group picture wins! Awkward

Example:
1 Month Membership Contest 1zzs401
Pandas in the picture: 3

Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 9:41 am

Be posting mine shortly nice idea with. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
Ben
Founder
Ben

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:01 pm

Nice contest! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/foxotic
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Cool idea!
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Wow cool Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:19 pm

This contest ends on October 10th, so hurry up guys. If no one submits any pictures I will just make this a contest on my blog Razz
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:23 pm

Withyoually wrote:
This contest ends on October 10th, so hurry up guys. If no one submits any pictures I will just make this a contest on my blog Razz
make an update... if no one enters, can i have the prie Razz? anywayz, i will post mine later on (PS maybe i wont enter cause this sounds hard Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:06 pm

Cool contest. I will try my best to post a picture!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Mineral139 wrote:
Cool contest. I will try my best to post a picture!!!!!!!
hey min wanna be together? after all its a group pic... we can get more gang members don't worry Smile
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:44 pm

1 Month Membership Contest Dqt6pe
Pandas in the picture: 11
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Withyoually wrote:
Hey guys, I decided to give away one of my 1 month Pandanda membership codes away! Party I had been thinking for a while what you guys could do to win this prize. I finally thought of an idea, but you guys will have to gather up some friends to help you out with it Razz

Well here's what you have to do, gather up lots of friends or random panda players. You will all have to get like a circle or a blob of pandas standing all beside each other, you have to say how many pandas are in the picture with you, and you will have to say "Pandanda Community Rocks" and take a picture of you saying that with your group of friends. Whoever can get the most pandas together in the group picture wins! Awkward

Example:

is it okay if the line is not too perfect because mine is kind of a broken line from the end on the right side a bit.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Mineral139 wrote:
hey lol im in the background Razz! nice pic Smile

Plz Don't Double Post! Smile plz and thx
Mineral139 wrote:
Withyoually wrote:

Example:

is it okay if the line is not too perfect because mine is kind of a broken line from the end on the right side a bit.
Mineral139 wrote:
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:17 pm

I guess Mineral139 will win, because she is the only one that entered Razz But you guys only have one more day to beat her
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Good job everyone
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 5:33 pm

Withyoually wrote:
I guess Mineral139 will win, because she is the only one that entered Razz But you guys only have one more day to beat her
Ya me too i think hope she could win! Awkward
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:37 pm

We have more thatn on more day...
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:49 pm

OMG SOO MANY PEOPLE R SAYIN' U CAN WIN MIN (lol that rymes (donno how to spell ryme lol Razz lol) Razz) i think i sould gather up some friends and take a pic together! but its very hard gathering 11 pandas! Smile
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Could be? but this is hard to think who wins! Cold
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:56 pm

lil Thomasito wrote:
Could be? but this is hard to think who wins! Cold
lol why aint anyone ENTERING!? i need to take a pic soon... plz postpone the date if i dont enter Smile i just need to gather up some friends Smile
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:56 pm

lil Thomasito wrote:
Withyoually wrote:
Ya me too i think hope she could win! Awkward
thx guys for being very nice to me and saying that i would win. I really appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 11:55 pm

Well I guess Mineral139, is the winner because she is the only one that entered Amazed I wish more people did, but oh well at least we have a winner!! Congrats, I will Private Message you the code.
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:21 am

Wow! congratz Mineral! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:25 pm

When are u gonna announce the winner?
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:28 pm

LOL i thinbk ur the winner mineral
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:29 pm

YES I WON!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT THE MEMBERSHIP CODE!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 Month Membership Contest   1 Month Membership Contest Empty

Back to top Go down

1 Month Membership Contest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next