Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!

Go down 
+6
Samantha6676
Yoshiller
Bassmaster
Pacman
Thomasito
Henry
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Mineral139 wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
Mineral139 wrote:
OMG! I am having really fun with this contest
me too! I bet everyone is having a gr8 time since its very fun and easy!
Same i hope everybody likes it
no spamming plz! Smile
Dont keep on righting stop spam plz cause its not i mean it
Back to top Go down
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:05 pm

The end of the contest is near! Here is Arrow #8!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:59 pm

Henry wrote:
The end of the contest is near! Here is Arrow #8!
NOOOOOOOO!! I will miss the fun! I wish im the winner... but more than 100 people witll enter... i think Razz I know i wont be the first one to send the correct answer but i hope all my answers are correct and i win! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:11 pm

cool nearly end of the contest! Smile
Back to top Go down
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm

bevin wrote:
cool nearly end of the contest! Smile
Yepp I hope I win Happy
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Wish you all Luck!!!

You lucky Charm,
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:38 pm

Good luck I wonder who will win?
Back to top Go down
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:56 pm

I have posted the winners of the Contest in my Blog!

Congrats to
  • Cool4Girls
  • Renae9
  • mathewbear
  • glowbie
  • BrookeXoXo
  • timmpo

Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 9:17 pm

That is SOOOOOOO UNFAIR ! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry I spent by whole computer time it was for nothin!! IDC anyway Robot has clung me to community instead.."Cheers" I will like to spend more time in community beaing a chat mod. I wanted to TTTHHHAAANNNKKK Robot very much for that job. Smile
Back to top Go down
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:04 pm

kkeevviinnc wrote:
That is SOOOOOOO UNFAIR ! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry I spent by whole computer time it was for nothin!! IDC anyway Robot has clung me to community instead.."Cheers" I will like to spend more time in community beaing a chat mod. I wanted to TTTHHHAAANNNKKK Robot very much for that job. Smile
WOAH! Calm down! This contest was for fun Smile
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Congratulations to the winners!
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:02 am

kkeevviinnc wrote:

kkeevviinnc, your not the only person who didn't win Shocked Also it's just a contest for fun, so don't take it all seriously. Amazed Congrats to the winners Happy
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Ben
Founder
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 12:57 am

Great job to all the winners! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/foxotic
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:32 pm

Withyoually wrote:
kkeevviinnc wrote:

kkeevviinnc, your not the only person who didn't win Shocked Also it's just a contest for fun, so don't take it all seriously. Amazed Congrats to the winners Happy
Lolz I was just overreacting! Razz
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:14 pm

kkeevviinnc wrote:
calm down but how i didnt win contest! Angry Angry i need to win cause i follow all the arrows! Angry
Back to top Go down
meto
VKB Novice
meto

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:34 pm

meto wrote:
Congrats!
Ya but congratz to the Winners dont worry everybody they well be more contests! some day u could win congratz to the winners Cool4Girls is one of my friends Happy
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:44 pm

lil Thomasito wrote:
meto wrote:
Congrats!
Ya but congratz to the Winners dont worry everybody they well be more contests! some day u could win congratz to the winners Cool4Girls is one of my friends Happy
i wish the next contest will be soon, my membership is about to expire! Angry <--- lol weird emote
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!   Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official PD Contest - Follow the Arrows Contest WINNERS!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2