Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

School challenges?

Go down 
+3
Pacman
beaucute587
Ben
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben
Founder
Ben

School challenges? Empty
PostSubject: School challenges?   School challenges? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:33 pm

What would you say is most challenging in school? How do you deal with certain challenges?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/foxotic
beaucute587
VKB Rookie
beaucute587

School challenges? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School challenges?   School challenges? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:36 pm

being bullied Sad
and get making fun of Sad
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

School challenges? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School challenges?   School challenges? EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:51 am

Beaucute587, that breaks my heart to see you write that. Sad I would know I got bullied a lot when I was younger, but I advise you to go tell a trusted teacher or your parents about this, because if you do you getting bullied will more likely end. If you ever need a friend to talk to, you can always Private Message me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

School challenges? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School challenges?   School challenges? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:30 am

not having friends
getting called names
getting bothered by girly girls
Back to top Go down
beaucute587
VKB Rookie
beaucute587

School challenges? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School challenges?   School challenges? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:32 am

yea I know pacman its getting better but not soon nof
oo I am sorry
thanks will do pacman
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

School challenges? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School challenges?   School challenges? EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:28 am

Ummm I'm homeschooled but since my dad teaches me his chewing is soooooooo disgusting Its hard not to cry with anger and disgust. And when he eats an orange it's the chewing and the disgusting smell of oranges!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

School challenges? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School challenges?   School challenges? EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:22 pm

Being mean to Elmo Cry

HAving no friends

being the last in line for free chocolate ice cream

Not getting friends

Being mean

Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

School challenges? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School challenges?   School challenges? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:24 am

Suvy I think maybe if u talk to Elmo this could be turned around and u could be happy and we all could be friends
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

School challenges? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School challenges?   School challenges? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Elmo a drama actor Wink
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

School challenges? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School challenges?   School challenges? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Sometimes I get bullied and made fun of for being ugly and all skin and bones. I know I'm skinny and like I don't need to be reminded. Also being called ugly just makes me less and less confident about myself.
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

School challenges? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School challenges?   School challenges? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:18 pm

ok.
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

School challenges? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School challenges?   School challenges? EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:36 pm

im not drama actor
Cry
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

School challenges? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School challenges?   School challenges? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:42 am

sparklee24 said:
Sometimes I get bullied and made fun of for being ugly and all skin and bones. I know I'm skinny and like I don't need to be reminded. Also being called ugly just makes me less and less confident about myself.

OMG I'm so sorry! I can't believe anyone would do that to someone! Cry I'm so sorry
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

School challenges? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School challenges?   School challenges? EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:46 am

Ikr sweetlemon
It's so mean Sad
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

School challenges? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School challenges?   School challenges? EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:53 am

but everyone has bones? Amazed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School challenges? Empty
PostSubject: Re: School challenges?   School challenges? Empty

Back to top Go down

School challenges?
Page 1 of 1