Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you hate School?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

Do you hate School? Empty
PostSubject: Do you hate School?   Do you hate School? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Oh yahh hi i was gonna tell you if you hate school? i dont hate school <_>

Last edited by Angry bird on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot to put something else)
Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: Do you hate School?   Do you hate School? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:09 pm

I don't either. we are all gonna be nerds if school dosn't exsist.

This is not Raffles & Contests!!!
Robot can you move this topic and please forgive angry bird he's only 8 years old.

Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Do you hate School?   Do you hate School? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:12 am

Dude this is a question you shouldn't ask on this Razz . There might me people that hate school here and say they like it cause maybe they don't want anyone to make fun of them. Or maybe some people don't even go to school. Anywayz, I Heart school.
kkeevviinnc wrote:
I don't either. we are all gonna be nerds if school dosn't exsist.

This is not Raffles & Contests!!!
Robot can you move this topic and please forgive angry bird he's only 8 years old.
maybe not. Because you would still know how to speak your own language. I don't think the subjects we learn at school are very important as long and you know how to speak your language (this is what I think, because not everyone out there can afford to go to school Sad ). But if you want a good job when you grow up and want education, i prefere GO TO SCHOOL Smile .
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Do you hate School?   Do you hate School? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:16 pm

I love school!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you hate School?   Do you hate School? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you hate School?
Page 1 of 1