Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back to School!

Go down 
+4
Chilly48
Pacman
Thomasito
Henry
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

Back to School! Empty
PostSubject: Back to School!   Back to School! EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:51 pm

I know a lot of you are headed back to school this week, or you started last week, or will go back next week. WHENEVER you go back to school, I hope you will have a great year!

Get plenty of rest, eat well, play outside when you can, study hard, apply yourself to your schoolwork, and after you finish your homework, come spend some fun and relaxing time in Pandanda!

Henry
Happy
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

Back to School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!   Back to School! EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:31 pm

i know i go to school today henry is on Monday Happy
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

Back to School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!   Back to School! EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:38 am

Great advice, Henry! Happy
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Chilly48
VKB Novice
Chilly48

Back to School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!   Back to School! EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:41 pm

planned except for the part about wanting to go back to school not something i look forward 2 Cry
Back to top Go down
perefalcon
VKB Wise One
perefalcon

Back to School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!   Back to School! EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:34 pm

School isn't gonna be fun but I'm glad its labor day!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

Back to School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!   Back to School! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:53 pm

OMG FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! I HAD A GREAT DAY, DID YOU? TODAY IS A DAY EVERY SCHOOLS SHOULD HAVE STARTED.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

Back to School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!   Back to School! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:21 pm

It was not very fun! The beginning of the day was fine, but my locker wouldn't open so I had to go home without my backpack! Angry The teachers couldn't open it either! But somehow when I came in today it was magically fixed......... O.o
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

Back to School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!   Back to School! EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Samantha6676 wrote:
It was not very fun! The beginning of the day was fine, but my locker wouldn't open so I had to go home without my backpack! Angry The teachers couldn't open it either! But somehow when I came in today it was magically fixed......... O.o
lol weird.... go home without bag? Did your parents get mad? I had sorta like the same problem last 2 days. But I couldnt open my locker, so i had to wait for my locker partner to come and open it. But I got it today! Smile
Back to top Go down
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

Back to School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!   Back to School! EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Samantha6676 wrote:
lol weird.... go home without bag? Did your parents get mad? I had sorta like the same problem last 2 days. But I couldnt open my locker, so i had to wait for my locker partner to come and open it. But I got it today! Smile
You share a locker...? Are you still in elementry school.....? O_O
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

Back to School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!   Back to School! EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:41 pm

I hate School Wink just kidding hehe Awkward
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

Back to School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!   Back to School! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Samantha6676 wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
Samantha6676 wrote:
You share a locker...? Are you still in elementry school.....? O_O
um... no! But there are way too many students in our middle school so we have to share them! Sad
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

Back to School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!   Back to School! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:12 pm

Thanks for the advice Henry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to School! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to School!   Back to School! Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to School!
Page 1 of 1