Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What game are you going to play now?

Go down 
+5
emma353
suveka3172
AquaBear318
Thomasito
Bassmaster
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

What game are you going to play now? Empty
PostSubject: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:40 am

What are you going to play now cause theres no more pandanda?
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:33 pm

Im going to play Club Penguin and maybe in my Ipod i found it bevin Wink
Back to top Go down
AquaBear318
VKB Wise One
AquaBear318

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:17 pm

im probably gonna play animal jam or clu penguin
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Club penguin!
Back to top Go down
emma353
VKB Newbie

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:11 pm

club penguin! duh!!!
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 8:05 pm

I'm going to quit playing Virtual Worlds, and maybe even leave Pandanda Community Nervous
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:42 pm

No wthyouLly! Stay! This is the last place we can talk! I found a new site habbo hotel. If you make one say your born in 1998. It's awesome. Also club penguin. Bit I will really miss pandanda and all of you guys. When I found out it was being shut down I cried. I thought of all of you am all the great times and now they are all gone. I will really miss you. Please email me I want to stay in touch. I will miss you all so much! You have been great to ne
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
meto
VKB Novice
meto

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Maybe clubpenguin or tinkatolli
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 pm

meto wrote:
Maybe clubpenguin or tinkatolli
Could be club penguin must be is the only way to play
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:47 pm

duh ill be on moshi monsters User:Zap55002(I made boy by mistake!)

and for club penguin User:Candy4me15.
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:03 pm

suveka3172 wrote:
duh ill be on moshi monsters User:Zap55002(I made boy by mistake!)

and for club penguin User:Candy4me15.
User mine in club penguin is

Brooke207 Wink
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:38 pm

I'm going to keep looking for more more and more games and panda was getting like really boring. I'm looking forward to foxotic. When will that be coming out?
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:59 pm

sweetlemon5y wrote:
I'm going to keep looking for more more and more games and panda was getting like really boring. I'm looking forward to foxotic. When will that be coming out?

We predict around Summer, 2013 Razz
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Sad but we won't make it till then! Sad the world is going to end on December 21st! Sad
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:26 pm

O><O ima play club penguin some days cuz there halloween hunt and haunted house there i got all keys u gotta collect the keys then u get the prize in the treqsure
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:14 am

Here's a Virtual World that I have tried and is pretty fun, it's called Little Space Heroes. Try it out Happy
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:16 am

Withyoually wrote:
Here's a Virtual World that I have tried and is pretty fun, it's called Little Space Heroes. Try it out Happy

I tryed that i dont really like it guys join Tinkatolli
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 12:15 pm

I joined tiki something and I didn't like it
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:28 pm

Theres no way we can play other games theres only club penguin and tiki i think but ima play Bad Piggies new game from creators of angry birds i already pass all levels!
Back to top Go down
asdwz
VKB Beginner
asdwz

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:07 pm

I will go on Club Penguin and Animal Jam(Mostly on Animal Jam) Happy

User Animal Jam: asdwz Smile

User Club Penguin: 02cutiegirls Razz
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:12 pm

ANYONE WHO PLAYS (the you know the one after the animal jam asdwz typed) DONT TALK ABOUT IT OR I WILL!lol thats a little off i didnt mean it just please dont ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What game are you going to play now?   What game are you going to play now? Empty

Back to top Go down

What game are you going to play now?
Page 1 of 1