Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What other virtual worlds do you play?

Go down 
+4
Bassmaster
suveka3172
asdwz
Ben
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben
Founder
Ben

What other virtual worlds do you play? Empty
PostSubject: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:43 pm

Do you play any other virtual worlds that aren't listed on the forum?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/foxotic
asdwz
VKB Beginner
asdwz

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:03 pm

I play Animal Jam Smile
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 3:46 pm

asdwz!?its actuly you?and animal jam its homepage is so spooky Cold so i rather play moshi monsters.
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:12 pm

I play Transformice its very good
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:00 pm

um i dont play tranformers
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:15 pm

It's not Transformers

Its a Mice game where you have to get cheese lol

heres a picture of a transformice

What other virtual worlds do you play? Mice10
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:03 pm

well ive never heard of the game micey mice before! and i hate mice Super
Back to top Go down
emma353
VKB Newbie

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:51 pm

oh i play club penguin my username is emma1057 Happy
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 10:45 am

Sigh. My mom won't let me play on sites anymore. She says I'm to young to be on social sites. So goodbye Habplus Hotel and Fresh hotel and Eubbo Hotel. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 11:41 am

well you dont understand parents. i do, virtual worlds could be changing your childs mind!
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:46 am

Do you go on vitural worlds suvy?
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:54 am

um, moshi monsters( very safe not chatable to other players Super ) and Pandanda. And no other stupid worlds suit me Super
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:49 am

xD. Thanks maybe moshi monsters will work for me if you can't chat
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:17 pm

no like, theres not lots of players in one place like pandanda, each player has its own screen, some players you see in location only bout 4 or 5. Defenetly not your friends. but when each player logs in they have a message board on the top left corner, if it has a yellow square with a red ! mark, someone sent you a message, you can chat with one player if they are on the same time as you. you just have to exit, open, type, wait, exit open type wait exit open type wa... ok you get the idea. ITS VERY VERY SAFE! and pretty interesting! join now before Christmas is over
!moshi is ALWAYS happy and funner at Christmas! by the way in moshi we call Christmas... TWISTMAS! because that's the monstrey way to say it! wow i typed a lot huh?
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:26 pm

suveka3172 wrote:
no like, theres not lots of players in one place like pandanda, each player has its own screen, some players you see in location only bout 4 or 5. Defenetly not your friends. but when each player logs in they have a message board on the top left corner, if it has a yellow square with a red ! mark, someone sent you a message, you can chat with one player if they are on the same time as you. you just have to exit, open, type, wait, exit open type wait exit open type wa... ok you get the idea. ITS VERY VERY SAFE! and pretty interesting! join now before Christmas is over
!moshi is ALWAYS happy and funner at Christmas! by the way in moshi we call Christmas... TWISTMAS! because that's the monstrey way to say it! wow i typed a lot huh?
I think I might play Moshi Monsters!!! It seems sooo fun! A lot of my friends talk about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:00 am

sparklee24 wrote:
suveka3172 wrote:
I think I might play Moshi Monsters!!! It seems sooo fun! A lot of my friends talk about it. Smile

Your not kidding right? Moshi Is SOOOO popular, not as much as pandanda, BAD HENRY! anyway Join it! before christma sis over! because Roary(the moshi blog poster ROARSOME) put some Moshi Presents wrapped up in shops on moshi! and you gotta wait for next Twistmas for them to come back!

HURRY!
Back to top Go down
Mistral
VKB Wise One
Mistral

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:53 pm

suveka3172 wrote:
sparklee24 wrote:
suveka3172 wrote:
I think I might play Moshi Monsters!!! It seems sooo fun! A lot of my friends talk about it. What other virtual worlds do you play? 227748

Your not kidding right? Moshi Is SOOOO popular, not as much as pandanda, BAD HENRY! anyway Join it! before christma sis over! because Roary(the moshi blog poster ROARSOME) put some Moshi Presents wrapped up in shops on moshi! and you gotta wait for next Twistmas for them to come back!

HURRY!

Moshi Monsters = over 12 million players.
CP: over 15 millon players.
PD: approx 100,000 players.
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:10 pm

Moshi Monsters is a lot of fun I have been playing lately and I love it! I hope I see some of u on there!
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:50 am

sweetle send me a request for my tree, my user is

Zap55002

sorry i pressed boy and made LOTS of mistakes in registration! its actuly me anyway, and dont bother about me living in the US Wink
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:19 pm

Ahaha ok, suv I'll join. Actually I already did but I don't find it much fun. I mean it is a little but to me it's kinda boring. It's prolly b/c I don't really get on it much but CP is having this really fun event! Another virtual world I play is WEEWORLD.
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:55 pm

moshi monsters is boring when you join, when i first joined, i found it boring and got scared, and didnt play for a LONG time, but i went on and as the months went by...

I LOVED IT PPL!
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:12 am

Lol suvy I will add but probs lot until after Christmas because I will be with family and not on the computer the only reason I have been posting here is because its night time and I am on my IPod and this dosnt need adobe flash so I can use it my iPod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other virtual worlds do you play?   What other virtual worlds do you play? Empty

Back to top Go down

What other virtual worlds do you play?
Page 1 of 1