Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you play club penguin?

Go down 
+7
Yoshiller
perefalcon
Chilly48
Bassmaster
Pacman
PinkSparkle
Thomasito
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

Do you play club penguin? Empty
PostSubject: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:23 pm

i play sometimes club penguin but i play a lot pandanda lol every one
Back to top Go down
PinkSparkle
PinkSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Moved to General Discussion.
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:39 am

It's not a good idea to really bring up a different Virtual World on a Pandanda Forums. Cold
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:13 am

I play both ,But Pandanda is far better.
Back to top Go down
Chilly48
VKB Novice
Chilly48

PostSubject: Re: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:18 pm

switch between both a year of panda a year of penguin i have no idea why i still play this lol
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Anyways Club penguin is more better then pandanda such a better game.
Back to top Go down
Chilly48
VKB Novice
Chilly48

PostSubject: Re: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:30 pm

or at least while u can still beat people with apples, watermelons, and pineapples Wink
Back to top Go down
perefalcon
VKB Wise One
perefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Angry bird wrote:
Pandanda is much better than CP because Club Penguin stopped working for me so I quit playing, I had 6 accounts... My main one, Perefalcon, T Y P O, Love Ds (friends account), C Y A (friends account), Lost4eva (spare account). But I think I'm going to sell all of my accounts if Club doesn't work any more.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:56 pm

Angry bird wrote:
this is something you shouldnt say on this forum. Your basicly representing Pandanda is a bad game, if if anyone reads this, they would rather play club penguin than Pandanda. Sad Cry
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

PostSubject: Re: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Angry bird wrote:
THATS SO MEAN THIS IS A PANDANDA I REPEAT PANDANDA FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GONNA EXPLODE!!!!! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Super Super Super Super Super Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:36 am

Just an FYI about sharing, trading, giving away, or selling your accounts on Club Penguin - It is against the Terms of Use and, according to the site "will result in immediate termination of Account". http://www.clubpenguin.com/terms-of-use.htm Section 5- Accounts

The same applies to Pandanda and, I bet, to most places where you create an account to play. When you create an account, it is for your use only. If someone wants an account, they can create their own.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:32 pm

Guys you need to calm down Cold
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Henry wrote:
Just an FYI about sharing, trading, giving away, or selling your accounts on Club Penguin - It is against the Terms of Use and, according to the site "will result in immediate termination of Account". http://www.clubpenguin.com/terms-of-use.htm Section 5- Accounts

The same applies to Pandanda and, I bet, to most places where you create an account to play. When you create an account, it is for your use only. If someone wants an account, they can create their own.
Smile
OMG HENRY! DO YOU PLAY CLUB PENGUIN TOO?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:14 pm

i used to play it but not anymore
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:35 pm

i use to
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:45 pm

i did untill i heard about pandanda.... O.o
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:00 pm

Hey friends Pandanda is more better but CP is not made almost well Cold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you play club penguin?   Do you play club penguin? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you play club penguin?
Page 1 of 1