Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Febuary 4 2013(SUVYS JOURNAL ENTRYS)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

Febuary 4 2013(SUVYS JOURNAL ENTRYS) Empty
PostFebuary 4 2013(SUVYS JOURNAL ENTRYS)

My Day was very interesting and busy, Especially at school...

I woke up with a huge comforter on me, opps, i forgot to shove that to the side, i was on the top bunk in my room, i peered down to see my sister, she took off her pants and was sleeping. SNORE SNORE. My mom boomed in like a mad crazy woman. GET READY FOR SCHOOL! she boomed. I got up, Brushed my teeth, washed my face and changed, I wore a Sky Blue Sweater, Blue Jeans, and my sneakers. On the way i combed my hair in the hallway mirror. Then i went to eat My morning Banana. My mom dressed my sis and i waited for her to finish her cereal. then my dad drove us, When i got in there my sister rushed to her class, what a unpleasant girl. I always greet the office lady, and that's what i did. My class is upstairs, i walked up the stairs and went and hung my stuff on MY hook. I took out my homework and gave it, i am responible and finish, give my homework the day after its been given and always get GREAT marks. I read my book, its called, GERONIMO STILTON. the Kingdom of Fantasy. Book 2. when reading time was over it was recess, when i got outside i saw a big patch of ice, and i slidded on it, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

ok so, after we did math and then lunch time, for lunch i got a yucky cheese sandwitch, YUCK!

so then i did heath, we had recess, i still saw my ice and slidded. we have a morning recess and a afternoon recess. we had french after that ONLY GRADE 4 and 5 in our school. we usally have french before recess, then i went home. BYE BYE

TA TA!

Last edited by suveka3172 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Febuary 4 2013(SUVYS JOURNAL ENTRYS) :: Comments

Pacman
Re: Febuary 4 2013(SUVYS JOURNAL ENTRYS)
Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:46 am by Pacman
Your very good at writing, suveka3172. I loved the story, but next time I advise you not to say the name of your school for safety reasons, if you or a Moderator please remove the name of your school in this Topic.
suveka3172
Re: Febuary 4 2013(SUVYS JOURNAL ENTRYS)
Post Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:12 am by suveka3172
Oh, thanks for that advice, i fixed it, i come on every day so don't mind waiting.

Febuary 4 2013(SUVYS JOURNAL ENTRYS)

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Kids Base :: General :: Member Blogs-
Jump to: