Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PinkiePyros blog.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PinkiePyro
VKB Newbie
PinkiePyro

PinkiePyros blog. Empty
PostPinkiePyros blog.

Alright gather round all you kiddos, and let ol' PinkiePyro show you how a blog is done.

12/17/2012.
Today I was called into the Senate to break the tie vote on whether or not to start the zombie apocalypse on 12/21/12. I voted no. Then, after dispatching the ninja assailants who had been lying in wait for me outside the capital building, I jumped onto my flying rainbow dolphin and flew off into the sunset. When I got home, I grilled up a shark and sprinkled some Rattlesnake venom on it for flavor. Finally, I finished up with a 500 scoop every flavor ice cream cone. Then, exhausted, I fell onto my bed which was made out of real clouds.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

PinkiePyros blog. :: Comments

suveka3172
Re: PinkiePyros blog.
Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:31 pm by suveka3172
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Amazed
sweetlemon5y
Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:45 pm by sweetlemon5y
Wow nice imagination
PinkiePyro
Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:40 am by PinkiePyro
Imagination? Why, every word of this is true! (But not really XD)

12/18/2012
Today I had to save a rainforest from a group of steampunk sky pirates. Then I found out they were working for my archenemy Rainbow Scout! So quick as a whip, I grabbed my portal gun and teleported into his lair, stopping only to rescue orphaned kittens from a burning building. And once for donuts. After I got there, I gave him a stern talking to, and then I told his mom what he'd been up to. And just to make sure he didn't make anymore evil, I took his jet boots. Then I went home for some unicorn on the cob, and wafflecopters.
sparklee24
Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:53 pm by sparklee24
I'm sort of confusedd..
sweetlemon5y
Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:05 am by sweetlemon5y
Yeah so am i
Post  by Sponsored content

PinkiePyros blog.

Page 1 of 1