Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats your favorite TV show?

Go down 
+10
PinkSparkle
sweetlemon5y
suveka3172
asdwz
sparklee24
meto
Bassmaster
Mineral139
Samantha6676
Yoshiller
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

Whats your favorite TV show? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:47 pm

On this post, just post wht your fav. TV show is and if you want... wht channel it comes on Smile (dont worry if its a kid show, we wont make fun of you Smile ) My fav show on TV is Johnny Test. It comes on the channel...
Whats your favorite TV show? Teletoonlogo
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Yeah I like Johnny Test its pretty good, BUT FAMILY GUY IS SO SO SO AWESOME! NOBODY COULD LIVE WITHOUT FAMILY GUY BRO!!!!! It comes on Cartoon Network and My29
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Samantha6676 wrote:
Yeah I like Johnny Test its pretty good, BUT FAMILY GUY IS SO SO SO AWESOME! NOBODY COULD LIVE WITHOUT FAMILY GUY BRO!!!!! It comes on Cartoon Network and My29
i dont like family guy... and i dont think at the age of me... im not aloud to watch it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:55 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Samantha6676 wrote:
i dont like family guy... and i dont think at the age of me... im not aloud to watch it Smile
Mean either I'm only 12..... how old are you? (only tell if your allowed to say it) (:
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Well, i dont really watch tv so srry
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Lizard Lick towing , Operation Repo, Futurma , The Simpsons.
Back to top Go down
meto
VKB Novice
meto

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:26 pm

The Simpsons . Scooby doo
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:37 pm

I watch disney A LOT. These are the shows gravity falls, good luck charlie, and some more which I can't think of right niw. I also watch this show on ABC called Onece Upon A Time.

Smile
Back to top Go down
asdwz
VKB Beginner
asdwz

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Good luck charlie icarly, victorius, drake and josh, shake it up
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:59 pm

I used to watch victorius and icarly and this show when four boys in vancouver,I forgot the show name but those were on YTV. Dont make fun of me but now i watch my brother watch treehouse,I kinda like Mylittlepony?(its kinda weird and intresting)

DONT MAKE FUN OF ME! Sad

p.s(dont make fun of asdwz but she has the same prob with her little sister she has to watch treehouse too Super She thinks Max and Ruby is intresting.
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:13 am

Don't worry we won't I find myself watching DISNEY JR because it just sucks you in. I like good luck Charlie on Disney but I can't watch anything else in Disney because my parent said to much attitude in it. But I do watch the amazing world of gumball and so you think you can dance. I also watch Korean dramas on Netflix like Playful Kiss. Blush
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
PinkSparkle
PinkSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:54 pm

The Walking Dead, Family Guy, South Park.
Back to top Go down
beaucute587
VKB Rookie
beaucute587

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:29 pm

mine was icary but its not on anymore as much Sad
I also watch good luck Charlie Smile and dont make fun of me but I also sometimes watch Phineas and Ferb

Last edited by beaucute587 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:56 pm

Full House, Dance Moms, Austin & Ally, Grafity Falls...
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:55 pm

antyhing on disney and a few other shows also
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 5:57 pm

Superelmo wrote:
antyhing on disney and a few other shows also
Me too but i like the movies and some shows
Back to top Go down
AquaBear318
VKB Wise One
AquaBear318

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:19 pm

SPONGEBOB IM WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite TV show?   Whats your favorite TV show? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite TV show?
Page 1 of 1