Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?

Go down 
+6
Pacman
Samantha6676
mmeellvviinn
Henry
kkeevviinnc
Yoshiller
10 posters

What is your favorite prize from this years prizes?
Orange Farmer Overalls
How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? Vote_lcap6%How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Scarecrow Hat
How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? Vote_lcap12%How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Black Bird (elite members only)
How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? Vote_lcap18%How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Roasted Marshmellows w/ Stick
How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? Vote_lcap6%How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Farmhouse
How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? Vote_lcap29%How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Red Mouth Cape (donno wht its called)
How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? Vote_lcap29%How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? Empty
PostSubject: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:49 pm

How many Caramel Apples do you have on your account(s)? Comment below or see how many other people have. Smile Don't forget to tell us what your favorite prize is from this years prizes. Vote in the poll above. It will stay there until Harvest Festival Ends. Enjoy collecting Caramel Apples and trading them for the prizes you want! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:12 pm

I like them all so I voted all! Smile If you don't want me to vote them all you shoud of made it not multiple choice.
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:44 pm

"Red mouth cape" = bandana!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:35 pm

Henry wrote:
"Red mouth cape" = bandana!
lol ty for telling me that! Razz
Back to top Go down
mmeellvviinn
VKB Beginner
mmeellvviinn

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:02 pm

I got 16 caramel Sad
Back to top Go down
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:37 pm

I have 70 on samantha6676, and on sparklesam I have 18.
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:46 pm

33 Wink
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:19 pm

i still have forty five caramel apples i need one hundred lol for i can buy dragon barn house lol
Back to top Go down
mmeellvviinn
VKB Beginner
mmeellvviinn

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:33 pm

41 caramel Apple Smile
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:02 pm

kkeevviinnc wrote:
I like them all so I voted all! Smile If you don't want me to vote them all you shoud of made it not multiple choice.
i know, i did that on purpose, i though people liked more than one prizes. first i was thinking of not doing a multiple choice but who cares now Smile do you? lol jk
Back to top Go down
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 2:47 am

Now I have over 200 apples! I got all the prizes Razz
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 6:24 pm

Samantha6676 wrote:
Now I have over 200 apples! I got all the prizes Razz
congratz Smile
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:07 pm

i have 6 caramel apples and a bandana
Back to top Go down
Lisiana
VKB Novice
Lisiana

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:38 pm

I have 685 apples now! I got all the prizes. Smile
I have 2 Red Barn Dragon Houses. I will to buy still 6 houses. Smile
My favorite prize is "Red Barn Dragon House". Smile
I voted "Red Bandana" and "Red Barn Dragon House".
Girl
Back to top Go down
http://pandaspace.net/profile/Lisiana
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Are you still aloud to post here cause the things over?? , Anyways I had O
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:46 pm

bevin wrote:

No, there's no point of posting in this topic anymore! Cold
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:09 pm

Withyoually wrote:
bevin wrote:

No, there's no point of posting in this topic anymore! Cold
actully there is, it doesn't say how many apples did u get for the '2012' harvest festival, so i can just update it next year instead of making a new topic. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Good idea yoshi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?   How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many Caramel Apples do you have/ Whats your favorite prize?
Page 1 of 1