Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'll Be Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andy
VKB Beginner
Andy

I'll Be Back Empty
PostI'll Be Back

I will be offline for a week as I am going on vacation. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon, so you might still see me early in the day. See you guys next Saturday! Happy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I'll Be Back :: Comments

Peppery439
Re: I'll Be Back
Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:28 pm by Peppery439
Cya soon Android! Happy
kkeevviinnc
Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:45 pm by kkeevviinnc
Ooops I forgot to tell you I'll be on a two day vacation on Aug.11 and the 12th.I'm going to New York City.
daniel33
Post Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:16 pm by daniel33
kkeevviinnc wrote:
Ooops I forgot to tell you I'll be on a two day vacation on Aug.11 and the 12th.I'm going to New York City.
Cool Wink
Pacman
Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:57 am by Pacman
I'm going to miss you bro lol Friends
Andy
Post Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:30 pm by Andy
I'll be home on Saturday but I can come on later at night because I won't be at the beach.
Morty
Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:29 pm by Morty
Have fun Party
Andy
Post Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:04 pm by Andy
I'm already back from vacation and am already back in school so I'm locking this thread.
Post  by Sponsored content

I'll Be Back

Page 1 of 1