Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

December 17 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

December 17 2012 Empty
PostDecember 17 2012

guys ive decided ill start jounral writing, for you to get a good idea of my life.

Dear VKB(why am i? oh ya.)

I am typing this, and i am um... idk, my Classmate is beside me and hes ANOYING! hes the cooo koo person, speaking of friends, i dont have any best friends in my class, All the girls are like TOO girly, im a big fat Tomboy Sad . At lunch when i was eating, one of the girly girls were talking to a classmate, that classmate said XD and then... the girl started going like SHE SAID XD WOW SUCH A BOY HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! that was mean, i watched the girl sadly go to another table, thank god i didnt say XD or i wouldeve felt that way. I couldnt wait for French at 1:10, when it was time i happyly went, my teacher said this time MY group will do the Snowglove paintings, but she LIED TO ME!!!!! she gave us a boring card game! anyway, the stupiod lunch bin helpers(We eat lunch on Foldable Tables in the Gym, so we use a bin to hold our lunch bags and bring the bin up after lunch.) they PUT OUR BAGS ON THE GROUND! mine was on a dirty mud puddle on the stairs, Then the Girl from recess who teased the other one saw my gross lunch bag, she started teasing me, i felt tears in my eyes, i hurried and washed it. this is the last week of school, i dont wanna gratuate from here, its so sad. im a 4 grader by the way. well good bye VKB cya later

Yours Truely

Suvy
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

December 17 2012 :: Comments

sweetlemon5y
Re: December 17 2012
Post Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:53 pm by sweetlemon5y
Wow. It dosnt matter what people think. Girls girls and stupid and jerks. Don't worry about what they think they are nobody's. you are amazing just the way u are. Stand up to her. Say this "BACK OFF I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU PR ANY OF YOUR OTHER "FRIENDS" THINK OF ME". He he I'm a bit mean though like I would love to get into a screaming battle with someone. xD
suveka3172
Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:16 pm by suveka3172
No! you dont understand!

those girls are older than me!

and i have no friends at all to help me!

are you crazy!?!?!(sorry)
sweetlemon5y
Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:16 am by sweetlemon5y
so what? I would still scream at them. You don't need people to help you just et mad. We are here! So what If they are older? I really want to punch someone in real life. >Smile
suveka3172
Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:04 pm by suveka3172
no no no!

and besides, i would get suspended if i punched at my school,

so PLEASE!!!!!!! i would LOVE to delete this topic Cold
sweetlemon5y
Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:14 pm by sweetlemon5y
xD okay just don't let them push you around
Superelmo