Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!

Go down 
+8
⧨Noah⧩
Mineral139
shinestar12
Yoshiller
sweetlemon5y
Bassmaster
Pacman
Ben
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben
Founder
Ben

Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 2:47 pm

Virtual Kids Base is a new experience for kids of all ages to interact with others from all around the world.

The forum has been developed for Virtual Kids Base and forums have been reorganized for a clean setup. Make sure to reread the forum rules/guidelines as they have been updated.

Invite your friends and spread the word about VKB! Be sure to follow us via Twitter and stay tuned for upcoming contests/giveaways.

In other news, we will be using PandandaForum.com as the domain until it expires. When it expires, we will be using VirtualKidsBase.com. You can still access VKB by going to VirtualKidsBase.com.

Make sure to share your suggestions for VKB in the "Site Discussion" section.

Thanks for reading!

Best regards,
Ben

Last edited by Ben on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/foxotic
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Amazing job on redesigning the Forums Happy
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Wow great work! This is pawsome! Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! 227748
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Cool. It's just like Pandnada Commntiy just different colors. But i really like it its easier to use
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Hey Awesome Update! Congratz on your great sucess. But I find it hard to understand. Sad after I get the hang of it, It will be fine!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
shinestar12
VKB Rookie
shinestar12

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:29 pm

It hard to you than last one Sad
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Hey Awesome Update! Congratz on your great sucess. But I find it hard to understand. Sad after I get the hang of it, It will be fine!! Smile
YAY I GOT IT! Now i got the hang of this site and is still AWESOME as Pandanda Forum!

PS I was thinking why the address is still pandandaforum.com? Shouldn't you change it or something? Anyways, it is a great improvement!Smile
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so cool! Good job!!!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Mineral139 wrote:
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so cool! Good job!!!
this place can get a little confusing! ask me anything if you want help... Smile feel free to PM me at any time and i'll be happy to answer your question Smile
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:47 am

Yoshiller wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
YAY I GOT IT! Now i got the hang of this site and is still AWESOME as Pandanda Forum!

PS I was thinking why the address is still pandandaforum.com? Shouldn't you change it or something? Anyways, it is a great improvement!Smile

Ben is just having some issues with changing the url right now, but he should have it changed really soon Smile
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:54 am

I got an idea a blog that you put all your updates on Smile
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Parka wrote:
I got an idea a blog that you put all your updates on Smile
lol that is a great idea! But maybe we should wait until foxotic is actually released... the only reason I have my blog is because I want to name my blog what I want before someone else takes that name... Razz and now, I have to check VKB everyday to see if there are any updates about foxotic! Razz Anyways, if they do make one, I hope I can be a blogger, I was a blogger for their pandanda blog. Smile
Back to top Go down
⧨Noah⧩
VKB Newbie
⧨Noah⧩

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:31 am

Very exiting Party
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com
bethi78
VKB Newbie
bethi78

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:25 am

world is coming?
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:34 pm

⧨Noah⧩ wrote:
Very exiting Party

hey are you somone familiar to pandanda? i think i saw you before,

bethi78 wrote:
world is coming?

what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:56 am

Man this is a really cool website!
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:57 am

man you talk a lot D:
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:56 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:57 am

so do u suvy
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:37 pm

talking a lot is DOUBLE POSTING!

i stopped that

you still do it

man do you ever stop talking?
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:28 pm

suveka3172 wrote:
talking a lot is DOUBLE POSTING!

i stopped that

you still do it

man do you ever stop talking?
I don't double post anymore.
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 6:43 pm

yeah right...
Back to top Go down
Ben
Founder
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 12:41 pm

The thread has been updated. Please read the main post and be sure to stay on topic. Do not spam and make sure to be kind to all members. This is to all members. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/foxotic
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:57 pm

i am REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry to everyone
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:58 pm

me too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!   Welcome to Virtual Kids Base! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Virtual Kids Base!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next