Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pandanda Community - Now What?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben
Founder
Ben

Pandanda Community - Now What? Empty
PostSubject: Pandanda Community - Now What?   Pandanda Community - Now What? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Now that Pandanda is closed, what do you think should be changed on Pandanda Community? Post your suggestions and ideas here! The Pandanda Community staff would love some feedback! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/foxotic
rani13
VKB Newbie
rani13

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda Community - Now What?   Pandanda Community - Now What? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:50 pm

Our profiles add something else like colors or other things Smile
Back to top Go down
Ben
Founder
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda Community - Now What?   Pandanda Community - Now What? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:59 pm

rani13 wrote:
Our profiles add something else like colors or other things Smile
What do you mean? If you're talking about the theme, it will be changed once Halloween is over.

And also, I'm mostly referring to the structure of the community. Now that Pandanda is now closed, we have a bunch of useless forums that are dead. How should the forums be organized? Should there be more off topic sections?
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda Community - Now What?   Pandanda Community - Now What? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:07 pm

I got an idea? Maybe up the top where the blog button used to be there could be the foxotic forums.
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda Community - Now What?   Pandanda Community - Now What? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:11 pm

I think we should add a Club Penguin, Moshi Monsters, Foxotic Section, because these are the top 3 games that everyone is talking about. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Ben
Founder
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda Community - Now What?   Pandanda Community - Now What? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Great idea! Lets turn the site into a virtual world forum! Smile We should change the name and redirect the Pandanda domains to the new name.

Comment here with suggestions that you have for the name and I will create a poll with the top three. Also, if you have any other virtual worlds that you think I should add, let me know! Smile
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda Community - Now What?   Pandanda Community - Now What? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Ben wrote:
Great idea! Lets turn the site into a virtual world forum! Smile We should change the name and redirect the Pandanda domains to the new name.

Comment here with suggestions that you have for the name and I will create a poll with the top three. Also, if you have any other virtual worlds that you think I should add, let me know! Smile
Great idea man we should make Foxotic be a game add club penguin but how are we gonna add pandanda dont add tintakoll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda Community - Now What?   Pandanda Community - Now What? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandanda Community - Now What?
Page 1 of 1