Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll

Go down 
+2
sparklee24
Bassmaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll Empty
PostSubject: Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll   Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:53 pm

I saw it a few days ago heres a pic

[img]Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll V79qac[/img]
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll   Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:52 pm

i dont get this
Back to top Go down
Ghostypanda
VKB Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll   Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:05 pm

[Hello dear Pandas.
It is to our great sadness that Pandanda is closing.
I joined Pandanda on the 25 October 2009. Yeah fine don't call me a beta, or do call me a beta. I really don't know what I am. We have all had some good memories on Pandanda, but we have to get on with our lives. I'm really too old for Pandanda. The only reason I'm here is because it is closing. Due to finical reasons it is closing and you will just have to accept it. You must remember that it is recession. Please follow my advice and keep Pandanda in you heart forever but don't mourn about it forever. Well that's all I have to say.
Goodbye Pandanda
~ Ghostypanda Friends

Back to top Go down
darkangel9
VKB Newbie
darkangel9

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll   Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 4:22 pm

well unless im reading this wrong its gone from closing to being suspend, here what it says now

It is with great sadness that we have had to currently suspend Pandanda on October 28th 2012. Due to financial reasons we must put development on hold.

Over the past four years we have grown an amazing community and we are greatful of all your support. Your enthusiasm and creativity has been such a joy to everyone on the Pandanda team.

Notices of any future Pandanda development and projects will be listed here on Pandanda's official website.

-The Pandanda Team
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll   Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:27 pm

sparklee24 wrote:
i dont get this
Really me to i dont understand this cuz doesnt show information and Parka was cheating in posts
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll   Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:02 pm

I try not to cheat anymore and i was saying to everyone that i went off henrys blogroll
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll   Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:11 pm

Parka wrote:
I try not to cheat anymore and i was saying to everyone that i went off henrys blogroll

i always come on and post to every topic.plus i make a topic every day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll   Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandanda Community(Pandanda Forum) Gone off Henrys blogroll
Page 1 of 1