Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are friends worth it?

Go down 
+4
Mineral139
Thomasito
sweetlemon5y
selena78626
8 posters
AuthorMessage
selena78626
VKB Novice
selena78626

Are friends worth it? Empty
PostSubject: Are friends worth it?   Are friends worth it? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:32 am

sometimes u and friends fight a lot and your tried of it.Is it worth being there friend or no?I KNOW THE FEELING!!!!!!!!! Friends
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: Are friends worth it?   Are friends worth it? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:06 pm

Well I think you just have to get through those times. Like Selena and I used to fight a lot but now we at BFFs! And my friend is real life she lied to me but we only fought once and now I hate her! Lol! Most ofte time you just need to get through it! Friends Heart
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Are friends worth it?   Are friends worth it? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:18 pm

sweetlemon5y wrote:
Well I think you just have to get through those times. Like Selena and I used to fight a lot but now we at BFFs! And my friend is real life she lied to me but we only fought once and now I hate her! Lol! Most ofte time you just need to get through it! Friends Heart
Ya could be Smile
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Are friends worth it?   Are friends worth it? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:29 pm

its actually worth it because u get to know each other more like that.
Back to top Go down
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

PostSubject: Re: Are friends worth it?   Are friends worth it? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:10 pm

Ermmm..... idk... switches topics Happy
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Chilly48
VKB Novice
Chilly48

PostSubject: Re: Are friends worth it?   Are friends worth it? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:45 pm

some r... some r fake they sit there pretending to be everything u want and then in the end they end up being exactly the opposite... some lie to fit in... some r worth it in fact most r giving a chance is always worth it
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Are friends worth it?   Are friends worth it? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Chilly48 wrote:
some r... some r fake they sit there pretending to be everything u want and then in the end they end up being exactly the opposite... some lie to fit in... some r worth it in fact most r giving a chance is always worth it
ur so correct. i think thats true too.
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: Are friends worth it?   Are friends worth it? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Just becareful because they will be u said that u will be friends forever but then if u aren't grinds anymore its really sad because u said friends forever! Also they will be your BFF but thu might betray u and be friends with someone else an leave u behind. Then later they call and act as if they did nothing wrong! Sory I have had a lot of experience
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Are friends worth it?   Are friends worth it? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Ya Sweet is right we gotta be becarefull for me is not becarefull im a boy and im strong! Wink boys help girls girls help boys lol
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Are friends worth it?   Are friends worth it? EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Friends are Worth It... theres a song about friends... JUST LUV THAT SONG!
It's in hindi but it's basicly saying "Every Friend is Important...."
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
perefalcon
VKB Wise One
perefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Are friends worth it?   Are friends worth it? EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:18 am

Chilly48 wrote:
exactly same story with me, I thought I had a friend till she just said she was only being friend cauz she felt sorry for me... If anything I should feel sorry for her and one of my only true friend are you, Chilly. But I'd like everyone to know, if your on my friends list, you have a rightfull spot there as one of my friends.
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Are friends worth it?   Are friends worth it? EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:13 pm

perefalcon wrote:
Chilly48 wrote:
exactly same story with me, I thought I had a friend till she just said she was only being friend cauz she felt sorry for me... If anything I should feel sorry for her and one of my only true friend are you, Chilly. But I'd like everyone to know, if your on my friends list, you have a rightfull spot there as one of my friends.
ikr so many people have the same story its actually so true
Back to top Go down
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

PostSubject: Re: Are friends worth it?   Are friends worth it? EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:15 pm

Too much drama! Cold
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are friends worth it?   Are friends worth it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are friends worth it?
Page 1 of 1