Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Goodbye all my friends

Go down 
+2
Thomasito
perefalcon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
perefalcon
VKB Wise One
perefalcon

Goodbye all my friends Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye all my friends   Goodbye all my friends EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Goodbye Lullaby
I'm quitting pd, sorry Cry
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye all my friends   Goodbye all my friends EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:30 pm

Oh falcon I know that's sad we well miss u Cry
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye all my friends   Goodbye all my friends EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:44 am

It's part of life, we all have to quit Pandanda and other Virtual Worlds once we are adults, because then you won't have time to play it, you'll have to work have maybe have a family. Goodbye Perefalcon good luck with your life Friends
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye all my friends   Goodbye all my friends EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:24 am

Oh no falcon . Cya Happy good time .
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye all my friends   Goodbye all my friends EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:49 pm

OMG thats so sad ill miss u bye
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye all my friends   Goodbye all my friends EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:10 pm

PERE!!!!!!! YOU AND CHILLY!!!! Sad YOU BOTH ARE LEAVING!!!!!!! Sad WHY DO WE ALSO HAVE DAYS LIKE DIS. Sad I HAD A GR8 (GREAT) TIME WITH U! BYE! Cya around if u log on sometimes! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye all my friends   Goodbye all my friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye all my friends
Page 1 of 1