Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod!

Go down 
+3
Yoshiller
kkeevviinnc
Bassmaster
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod!   Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:45 am

Thanks soo much for making me a Chat Moderator Robot.

Hope i don't have to ban anyone!

-Bevin

Last edited by bevin on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod!   Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:50 pm

We Have to ban rule breakers. So are you excited partner?
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod!   Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Cool hope i don't have to ban anyone , I am Excited!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod!   Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Congratz as a chat mod. Welcome to our team. Smile. Hope you enjoy being a chat mod, it's not soo hard, you just have to see if everything is going well in the chat box & report Robot everything that is wrong in the forum (too bad we can't ban anyone Razz). Your going to have lot's of fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod!   Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Congrats Bevin! Happy
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod!   Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:32 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod!   Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod!   Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod!   Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:02 pm

OMG chat mods wont count anymore! New promoters came! You might wanna try out for that.. u get the job 1 day later u lose it Sad
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Ben
Founder
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod!   Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
OMG chat mods wont count anymore! New promoters came! You might wanna try out for that.. u get the job 1 day later u lose it Sad
Chat moderators are still a very important job on the Pandanda Community. The only change is that chat moderators do not have a color unless they are in a different user group.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/foxotic
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod!   Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod! EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Robot wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
Chat moderators are still a very important job on the Pandanda Community. The only change is that chat moderators do not have a color unless they are in a different user group.

It doesn't really matter if you have a colored name or not, just being helpful and fun is all that matter guys! Boy
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
meto
VKB Novice
meto

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod!   Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod! EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 1:19 am

Congratzs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod!   Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks Robot For making me Chat Mod!
Page 1 of 1