Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!

Go down 
+5
Yoshiller
Andy
Bassmaster
Thomasito
kkeevviinnc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! Empty
PostSubject: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:51 pm

I am pleased to tell you that Robot picked a partner for me: Perefalcon
Congratz! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:55 am

Thats not fair! Angry i just do a topic to falcon! and you delite my topic to falcon! but welcome falcon
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:30 am

[b]CONGRATULATIONS!
Back to top Go down
Andy
VKB Beginner
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:01 am

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:56 am

Congratz, also, I think you guys are very happy with the color you get, Blue. First it was pink. I was so amazed. Smile Anywayz, hope you guys enjoy ur job Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:28 pm

congrats!
Back to top Go down
perefalcon
VKB Wise One
perefalcon

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Yes I hope I don't have to ban anyone. Razz
Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Congratz, also, I think you guys are very happy with the color you get, Blue. First it was pink. I was so amazed. Smile Anywayz, hope you guys enjoy ur job Smile
ikr I hate pink

perefalcon wrote:
Yes I hope I don't have to ban anyone. Razz
Me too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yate
VKB Wise One
Yate

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:34 pm

Congrats falcon ! don't ban me D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pandandaboost.blogspot.com
mmeellvviinn
VKB Beginner
mmeellvviinn

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:16 pm

congrats falcon plz don't ban me!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:58 pm

mmeellvviinn wrote:
dude she cant choose pandas such as her friends not to bann, if someone breaks he rules, they have to be banned, as a punishment so they dont do it again... but i spammed once and i didnt get baned, maybe cause it was my first time Smile
Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
mmeellvviinn wrote:
dude she cant choose pandas such as her friends not to bann, if someone breaks he rules, they have to be banned, as a punishment so they dont do it again... but i spammed once and i didnt get baned, maybe cause it was my first time Smile
Yes we give them warnings then we ban them...Chat Moderators:Warn them then kick them then when we knew we kicked them reapeatly we ban them. Smile
Correct me if I'm wrong Robot.

And perefalcon CONGRATZ!
Back to top Go down
mmeellvviinn
VKB Beginner
mmeellvviinn

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:16 pm

Pink congrats the funny part is /kick that's funny
Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Perefalcon is not a chat mod anymore Cry Sad but yoshiller is now Smile

Redirect Post click here Redirect as meaning a post for Yoshiller.

Also, I am asking Robot to Lock this Expired Thread.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:00 pm

To bad perefalcon isnt a chat mod anymore. Idk wht she did that she got kicked out of her job, maybe she didnt want to be a chat mod. But i'm sooooo exited about this. PS chat mod means the moderator of the chat box, so you can olny ban someone from the chat mod, not the whole forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
To bad perefalcon isnt a chat mod anymore. Idk wht she did that she got kicked out of her job, maybe she didnt want to be a chat mod. But i'm sooooo exited about this. PS chat mod means the moderator of the chat box, so you can olny ban someone from the chat mod, not the whole forum. Smile
Thats sad, but r u sure she got banned form it?
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Mineral139 wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
maybe she didn't get kicked out, maybe she told robot to tell someone to take her place (thats me) because she said she was quitting pandanda even tough she will come online sometimes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:10 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Mineral139 wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
maybe she didn't get kicked out, maybe she told robot to tell someone to take her place (thats me) because she said she was quitting pandanda even tough she will come online sometimes. Smile
Cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!   Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandanda welcomes Perefalcon as a chat moderator!
Page 1 of 1