Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moderator Signs

Go down 
+12
Morty
Peppery439
Pacman
tahills45
kkeevviinnc
Samantha6676
daniel33
Andy
Mistral
Yate
perefalcon
Link67
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Link67
VKB Newbie

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:33 pm

A sign on servers to show if a moderator is on.
Back to top Go down
perefalcon
VKB Wise One
perefalcon

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:49 pm

If they put those some pandas would try to avoid going on the same server as a mod, a mod should try to catch pandas without warning.
Back to top Go down
Yate
VKB Wise One
Yate

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:10 pm

Yeah I agree with falcon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pandandaboost.blogspot.com
Mistral
VKB Wise One
Mistral

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:15 pm

yeah falcon's right.
Why do you think we can't add mods... If mods were our friends, we could follow them and log off when they came online if we didn't want to be found...

Back to top Go down
Andy
VKB Beginner
Andy

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Mistral wrote:
yeah falcon's right.
Why do you think we can't add mods... If mods were our friends, we could follow them and log off when they came online if we didn't want to be found...

Actually I would assume they would have a moderator place (or so I would assume) where they can see what's going on in-game and see the reports players send in.
Back to top Go down
Mistral
VKB Wise One
Mistral

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Android35 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
yeah falcon's right.

Actually I would assume they would have a moderator place (or so I would assume) where they can see what's going on in-game and see the reports players send in.

They might, but this is what I have found out over the years...

Moderators have "steath mode" this means they walk around like normal pandas, they can see what u say etc, but they can also go into locked treehouses. When mods are in steath mode, you can't see them. That's why we can't add them. Henry can go into steath mode, but we see when he's online and we can follow him, but not see him.

Here is what it looks like to a mod in steath mode:

Moderator Signs Steath10
Moderator Signs Steath11
Also, notice how nobody seems to see gemmza? Normally everyone crowds around mods....

Moderators don't come up in players in room.

Everything you say goes into a chat log. The moderators read it to watch out for bad stuff. Everything you say can be seen by the mods.

I'm not too sure what happens with reports. I don't think mods pay too much attention to them anyway.

Moderators can ban you, give you a 10 minute warning ban, mute you, send mod messages, and give panda gold.

Chat filter: moderators will block groups of words, not just single bad words, so stuff like "yeah" and "word" won't come up because it's part of a big group of possibly bad words, e.g. "give me your pass word"

I know some mods like sending more warning mod messages than others, some will even send "no flooding" messages for fun, even if you haven't said anything.

So, that's everything I know about mods. Happy
Back to top Go down
Andy
VKB Beginner
Andy

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Yeah that seems legitimate but I am sure they have another place too where they check reports and stuff when they don't have to be online or for some reason can't be.
Back to top Go down
Yate
VKB Wise One
Yate

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Mistral wrote:
Android35 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
yeah falcon's right.

Moderators have "steath mode" this means they walk around like normal pandas, they can see what u say etc, but they can also go into locked treehouses. When mods are in steath mode, you can't see them. That's why we can't add them. Henry can go into steath mode, but we see when he's online and we can follow him, but not see him.

Moderator Signs Steath10
Moderator Signs Steath11
Also, notice how nobody seems to see gemmza? Normally everyone crowds around mods....

Everything you say goes into a chat log. The moderators read it to watch out for bad stuff. Everything you say can be seen by the mods.

I'm not too sure what happens with reports. I don't think mods pay too much attention to them anyway.

Moderators can ban you, give you a 10 minute warning ban, mute you, send mod messages, and give panda gold.

Chat filter: moderators will block groups of words, not just single bad words, so stuff like "yeah" and "word" won't come up because it's part of a big group of possibly bad words, e.g. "give me your pass word"

I know some mods like sending more warning mod messages than others, some will even send "no flooding" messages for fun, even if you haven't said anything.

You really know alot of mods :O this true^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.pandandaboost.blogspot.com
daniel33
VKB Wise One
daniel33

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:00 am

Mistral wrote:
Android35 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
yeah falcon's right.

Moderator Signs Steath10
Moderator Signs Steath11

Great informations about mods Smile
Back to top Go down
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:31 pm

I agree with perefalcon!
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Interesting hmm..
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
tahills45
VKB Beginner
tahills45

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:58 pm

dude sooo cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:10 pm

perefalcon wrote:
If they put those some pandas would try to avoid going on the same server as a mod, a mod should try to catch pandas without warning.
thats sneaky Wink
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Off Topic:
But kkeevviinnc, stop double posting if you have to add another comment, just edit it in. Smile

On Topic:
That would be so cool and helpful Razz
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Mistral
VKB Wise One
Mistral

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:57 am

Withyoually wrote:
Off Topic:
But kkeevviinnc, stop double posting if you have to add another comment, just edit it in. Smile

On Topic:
That would be so cool and helpful Razz

Off topic: I think he's trying to level up

On topic: I'm glad everyone found the stuff about mods helpful Happy
Back to top Go down
Peppery439
VKB Beginner
Peppery439

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:19 pm

I think mods can still have stealth mode but you can see a little blur of them. But the mods cannot talk back to you.
Back to top Go down
http://thepepperyblog.blogspot.com
Morty
VKB Novice
Morty

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:25 pm

I remember reading about the moderators on the game Chobots. They had a control panel that could make it sunrise sunset night or day. They could also generate things like flying spaceships and flying cows. LOL Unfortunately a mod let a person try his control panel and it was copied and sent out to people to use. This led to the game engine crashing and putting Chobots out of commission. :-( RIP

I don't think that Pandanda mods have much control over the games graphics like Chobots let them have. But they do have chat logs they can check no matter where you are on Pandanda. They can also go back and check the chats to see if there was bad things being said when pandas are reporting others. So you better be good, you better not cry, cuz the moderators are watching you at sometime.
Back to top Go down
http://pandahappytimes.wordpress.com/
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 5:30 pm

i never new that moderators had stealth modes !
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:34 pm

YUp!!!!!!!!! i think there should be a sign for a mod on!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Maybe henry should make a moderator tracker (like the henry tracker he made). 1 for each mod including sheriff
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Nah one day my friend Sherman98cp it was always of finding mods in other servers and no mod Cold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moderator Signs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signs   Moderator Signs Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Signs
Page 1 of 1