Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK) Empty
PostSubject: A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK)   A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK) EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 10:41 pm

guys guys GUYS!!!!!!!!!! i have a BRILLIANT idea! you know those christmas crackers that two people need to open? no it dosnt have biscuits insode silly! two people open it by one person holding a end, then they pull! and BANG! the cracker snap insode bangs open and you find little toys and stuff insode, i was thinking of buying my parents some for christmas, but i heard that nowadays they put prizes like crap in there. i DECIDED i would make some! EASY! exept if you wanna hear them snap and bang, you need cracker snaps, they are strips of metal material that have those little ends with a cracking noise, the strips crack when being pulled, i need them! but they arent here in Canada Sad so i decided ill make my own that are like gift wrapped! no bangs included! if you are wondering what a christmas cracker is, Look at the picture Below,

A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK) Christmas-cracker

they are AMAZING! i cant wait to make them! but um anyone have extra toilet paper rolls?
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK)   A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:07 am

xD sorry I give them to my rabbit and we can say "crap" on here?! He he I love that word
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK)   A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:06 pm

crap is a bad word? OH NO IM SO SORRY! i thought it ment it meant that like, not so great, bad job!

IM SO SORRY I SAID IT!
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK)   A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:24 am

realx! I say it all the time crap crap crap xD it's fine
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK)   A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:16 pm

We learned how to make crackers at school!! I haven't made one yet but I'm planning to. If you don't know how to make them you can ask me! (anybody! Happy)
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK)   A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:55 pm

ooooh i managed to rip of all the toilet paper i can find and got the rolls, so dont start useing the bathroom extra now.
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK)   A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 6:16 pm

xD. I'm sorry that just sounds so funny Razz
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK)   A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:28 pm

people, i wont give anything to my sis for christmas, so what do i give to dad and mom and baby brother who turned 2 on Wednesday?
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK)   A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK) EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:52 pm

Ummm well why aren't u gettin your bro or sis anything? And for your mom and dad maybe a picture frame made out of Popsicle sticks. And for your baby brother buy or make a little toy or blanket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK)   A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Christmas Cracker!(CRACK)
Page 1 of 1