Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obligatory Pony Thread.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PinkiePyro
VKB Newbie
PinkiePyro

Obligatory Pony Thread.  Empty
PostSubject: Obligatory Pony Thread.    Obligatory Pony Thread.  EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 12:38 am

Can't have a real forum without a pony thread.

Discuss your favorite characters, episodes, villain, song, etcetera.

My favorites are Pinkie Pie, Trixie, and Snowflake(Roid Rage).

I like all the songs but especially the Flim Flam Brothers Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000.

Oh yeah, and don't forget about the upcoming episodes. We must discuss them!
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Pony Thread.    Obligatory Pony Thread.  EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:34 pm

i, um i, um, the episode, Dancing on Deck something whatever in Angelina ballerina, never know how much dermatic drama was there Cold
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Pony Thread.    Obligatory Pony Thread.  EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:43 pm

I like ranbow dash
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
PinkiePyro
VKB Newbie
PinkiePyro

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Pony Thread.    Obligatory Pony Thread.  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:43 am

Did you see the new Rainbow Dash episode with the wonderbolts? I thought it was great!
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Pony Thread.    Obligatory Pony Thread.  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:30 pm

The New MYLITTLEPONY episodes dont come on my TV.

Rainbow Dash and Flutter shy are Pegasus.

Applejack and Pinkie Pie are ponies.

Twilight and Rarity are Unicorns.

Rainbow Dash-Brave, Fast, Cool. Represents Loyalty.

Flutter Shy- Shy, Scared, Gentle with Difffernt Creatures, Represents Kindness and Caring.

Applejack- Cowgirl, Smart, Honest. Represents Honesty

Pinkie Pie- Funny, Crazy, Laughing, Represents Laughter.

Rarity- Beautiful, Clean, Girly. Represents Genrousity.

MOST POWERFUL

Twilight- Smart, Represents MAGIC
Back to top Go down
PinkiePyro
VKB Newbie
PinkiePyro

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Pony Thread.    Obligatory Pony Thread.  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:57 pm

I know who they are. I've been watching since episode one. And if you want to watch them look them up on YouTube.

So anyway I like Pinkie Pie for her personality but as for Rarity, she's just amazing! I love her hair, her flair, her everything!
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Pony Thread.    Obligatory Pony Thread.  EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Wow, you're so awesome being older and liking My Little Pony!!! Happy Usually, whenever I do talk about My Little Pony to my older friends they're like "grow up!" so yeah. And my fsvorite my little pony characters are Rainbow Dash and Buttercup. Pinkie Pie, I find a little annoying at times.
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Pony Thread.    Obligatory Pony Thread.  EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:09 am

Wow I didn't know how many people liked My Little Pony I don't watch it but I play with it....*awkward*
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obligatory Pony Thread.    Obligatory Pony Thread.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Obligatory Pony Thread.
Page 1 of 1