Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you play board games?

Go down 
5 posters

Do you play board games?
Yes
Do you play board games? Vote_lcap80%Do you play board games? Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
No
Do you play board games? Vote_lcap20%Do you play board games? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Ben
Founder
Ben

Do you play board games? Empty
PostSubject: Do you play board games?   Do you play board games? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:54 am

Do you play board games? Vote in the poll. Comment below with a reason.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/foxotic
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Do you play board games?   Do you play board games? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:04 am

Nope i normally ride bikes somthing like that Smile
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Do you play board games?   Do you play board games? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:36 pm

oooooooooh! in Canada we have a AMAZING game called MONAPLY! and theres these figures, i like the boat, so its a silver Boat, and and then theres these squares around the game board with street names,and theres a dice, roll the dice, example i got six, so i move my boat six sqares on the street name, ok so example i land on, bifly avenue, then i take a card, if it has your street name good luck! if not too bad! so example i had bifly avenue on my card, now theres a amount of money under the street name on each card, example mine has $30, NOW THIS IS THE BEST PART! theres a Bank, with printed colour paper bills, so you can take and give money in the bank, so i had $30, so there are houses and hotels, you can buy some each time its your turn, so i bought a hotel, ok now i place the little red house(hotel) on my bifly avenue! now the next person goes! but watch out! if you land on the jail on the corner square you miss a turn!
Back to top Go down
mmeellvviinn
VKB Beginner
mmeellvviinn

PostSubject: Re: Do you play board games?   Do you play board games? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:09 pm

I play that game ! I won I for get how many times I won!
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: Do you play board games?   Do you play board games? EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:15 pm

We have monaply is the USA to! We play thespongebob version. We also play a CARD GAME called Apples To Applrs we lovebit!
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you play board games?   Do you play board games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you play board games?
Page 1 of 1