Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

remember the old days?SNIFF

Go down 
+2
asdwz
suveka3172
6 posters
AuthorMessage
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

remember the old days?SNIFF Empty
PostSubject: remember the old days?SNIFF   remember the old days?SNIFF EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:07 pm

sigh im so sad...

When we lighted the tree?see all the locations.sniff very sad! Sad
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: I will miss you pandanda(includes videos!)   remember the old days?SNIFF EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:15 pm

Remember that time?

and then at christmas...

ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!I CANT BEAR COME TO YOUR FUNERAL PANDANDA ILL MISS YOU I LOVE YOU PANDANDA YOULL STAY IN MY HEART! Sad

Last edited by suveka3172 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
asdwz
VKB Beginner
asdwz

PostSubject: Re: remember the old days?SNIFF   remember the old days?SNIFF EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:17 pm

wah wah wah! I miss pandanda I had so many friends i miss them! Cry Cry Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: remember the old days?SNIFF   remember the old days?SNIFF EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:25 pm

wellnot asd much as me asdwz,i kinda had more and i know how you feel.i can still communicate with you at school asdwz rofl.
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: remember the old days?SNIFF   remember the old days?SNIFF EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:34 pm

I know everyone I still a little bit dad about pandanda. I had wonderful friends on there who were always there for me. But as soon as I saw it was closing I started looking for new sites. Sad. But somehow it's not all the same
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
Mistral
VKB Wise One
Mistral

PostSubject: Re: remember the old days?SNIFF   remember the old days?SNIFF EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:20 pm

I lost all my friends when pandanda closed. Half went on [PLEASE REPORT ME FOR SWEARING]'s side, half quit. I still can't find a virtual world with the same sort of community as pandanda.
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: remember the old days?SNIFF   remember the old days?SNIFF EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:46 pm

yeah, pandanda was the only not one themed game ive ever heard of.
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: remember the old days?SNIFF   remember the old days?SNIFF EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:16 pm

I go on habplus hotel and I LOVE IT! Please try it out guys I would like to see some familiar usernames on there! WARNING THIS SITE IS A LITTLE BAD! I WA ADOPTED ON THERE AND MY BABY BROTHER ON THERE WANTED TO DATE! This is a warning people are inappropriate on there
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: remember the old days?SNIFF   remember the old days?SNIFF EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:53 pm

then why you tellin us to join it sweetle Wink
Back to top Go down
Andy
VKB Beginner
Andy

PostSubject: Re: remember the old days?SNIFF   remember the old days?SNIFF EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:20 am

I remember a lot of these things. (:
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: remember the old days?SNIFF   remember the old days?SNIFF EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Henry was so dumb to close a pouplar game Wink
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: remember the old days?SNIFF   remember the old days?SNIFF EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:26 pm

Guys, we need to forget about this. I agree that Henry was very dumb to close that AWESOME site but what happened, has happened. It was super hard for me to forget about this too but I got over it.

Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: remember the old days?SNIFF   remember the old days?SNIFF EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:31 pm

la la la, winter festival has probly started, i think mr elmhurst has items for sale! what about frosty potion?
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: remember the old days?SNIFF   remember the old days?SNIFF EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:40 am

I never got to see the winter festival! Sad. What day does the tree usually light on pandanda?
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: remember the old days?SNIFF   remember the old days?SNIFF EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:53 am

Woah! i never saw the festival too! its the only one i never saw, plus the friendship festival! and ya why and how and what and why does the tree light?
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: remember the old days?SNIFF   remember the old days?SNIFF EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:52 am

They shouldn't light it on Christmas because who would want to be on on Christmas. Christmas is when you are with your family and so is chritmad eve. If they light on one of those two days that's horrible because its pulling kids away from their familys
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: remember the old days?SNIFF   remember the old days?SNIFF EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:08 pm

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, thats niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: remember the old days?SNIFF   remember the old days?SNIFF Empty

Back to top Go down

remember the old days?SNIFF
Page 1 of 1