Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your username on Fantage?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben
Founder
Ben

What's your username on Fantage? Empty
PostSubject: What's your username on Fantage?   What's your username on Fantage? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:45 pm

Do you play Fantage? If so, what's your main username?

My main username is Donut. I've been on since beta testing and I don't log in much. If you see me, you're lucky! Razz

Last edited by Ben on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/foxotic
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: What's your username on Fantage?   What's your username on Fantage? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:45 pm

I dont play that some people might
Back to top Go down
Ben
Founder
Ben

PostSubject: Re: What's your username on Fantage?   What's your username on Fantage? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:46 pm

lil Thomasito wrote:
I dont play that some people might
If you don't play it, please don't post in this section. Spam is not needed on the forum. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/foxotic
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: What's your username on Fantage?   What's your username on Fantage? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:24 pm

OMG! YOUR A BETA LUCKY! My username is Yoshiller, just like Pandanda... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: What's your username on Fantage?   What's your username on Fantage? EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:34 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
OMG! YOUR A BETA LUCKY! My username is Yoshiller, just like Pandanda... Smile

duh so what about fantage.maybe it should be called Rubbage.ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: What's your username on Fantage?   What's your username on Fantage? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:22 pm

I have many accounts on fantage because i forgot so many of them so i kept on making new ones well i only made like 3 which i think is a lot of accounts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your username on Fantage?   What's your username on Fantage? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your username on Fantage?
Page 1 of 1