Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite game on Chobots?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben
Founder
Ben

Favorite game on Chobots? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite game on Chobots?   Favorite game on Chobots? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:33 pm

What's your favorite game to play in Chobots?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/foxotic
⧨Noah⧩
VKB Newbie
⧨Noah⧩

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game on Chobots?   Favorite game on Chobots? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 12:35 am

i like the sliders game Smile
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game on Chobots?   Favorite game on Chobots? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:35 pm

ugh i cant stand these virtual worlds! I DONT LIKE THEM<10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. UGH!

i just cant!

i i i wish virtual worlds were, were gone forever!

and and only pandanda existed!
Back to top Go down
⧨Noah⧩
VKB Newbie
⧨Noah⧩

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game on Chobots?   Favorite game on Chobots? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:40 pm

suveka3172 wrote:
ugh i cant stand these virtual worlds! I DONT LIKE THEM<10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. UGH!

i just cant!

i i i wish virtual worlds were, were gone forever!

and and only pandanda existed!
Why Do Keep Hating On Other Games!!
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game on Chobots?   Favorite game on Chobots? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:44 pm

ITS JUST A PROBLEM! IF YOU THINK IM DUMB FOR THAT THINK IM A OLD STONEHEARTED WOMAN! Cry
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game on Chobots?   Favorite game on Chobots? EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Oh my god this has gone a bit to far! Suvy pandanda is gone because it wasn't popular end of story! As soon as I saw it was closing I started looks for new sites! Yeah I was sad I cried! I had best friends in there because I don't get to scoalize much because in home schools so Internet is the only way! When ever astute closes you move on. I have great friends like pandandah or pan (same person). Please Svy we all love you and we want you to be happy
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game on Chobots?   Favorite game on Chobots? EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:37 pm

happy? Happy? HAPPY? HAPPY!?!?!?

oh dont you dare make me do it! or you will end up like my last situation! a humungus one! i lost my friend that way and you dont want it that way either! IM JUST THE ONE WHOS STUPIOD AROUND HERE!

ok so i said the word,

ban me its ok i dnt like virtual worlds anyway! Angry
Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game on Chobots?   Favorite game on Chobots? EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Woah! Stop with the arguing! Your swaying out of topic and not being nice! BE nice on this forum please!

kkeevviinnc
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game on Chobots?   Favorite game on Chobots? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:28 am

um kkeevviinnc? the topic is over here, we all stoped argueing D:
Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game on Chobots?   Favorite game on Chobots? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:28 pm

ok then. lets recap.

My favorite game on chobots is candy battle and space racing because there's a trick of winning coins:
1. go with a player that needs coins
2. Hit the button to play
3. Hit "play"
4. when you are all ready, the 'waiting for all the players"window will be gone and the 3 red balls will come
5.Click "x"
6.The opponent wins and gets 100 coins
P.S. don't hit "x" until the 3 red balls come or else the opponent will race by him/herself and earn the coins the slow way.(Finishing the race by him/herself.)
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite game on Chobots?   Favorite game on Chobots? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite game on Chobots?
Page 1 of 1