Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Ranks

Go down 
+2
Bassmaster
Yoshiller
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

New Ranks Empty
PostSubject: New Ranks   New Ranks EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:25 pm

Okay first of all, by saying ranks, i don't mean adding new ranks such as Newpaper Writer, i mean new job names. Here are all the ones i though of.

Hair cutter - Can edit all the comments other people make (exapt the ones robot makes) and make corrections. If someone double posted, they can copy whtz written on the 2nd post and pase it on the 1st post and remove the 2nd post so it wont be a double post anymore. (this person can lose their job very quickly because if they make a single mistake and the poster tells robot, he might not be a hair cutter anymore)

Language (Chat Mod) - Has the right to bann, and unbann people from the chat box. They can also do cool stuff with the chat box. (robot decides these features)

Doctor - Can do everything the Language (Chat Mod) can do. Can only unbann people. (this is like curing them from their sickness)

Police/Cops (Moderator) - do all the people above can do and also bann people.

(more coming soon)

Last edited by Yoshiller on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not so organized.)
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

New Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranks   New Ranks EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:32 pm

Woah great Idea this would be great thing in pandanda community !
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

New Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranks   New Ranks EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Okay first of all, by saying ranks, i don't mean adding new ranks such as Newpaper Writer, i mean new job names. Here are all the ones i though of.

Hair cutter - Can edit all the comments other people make (exapt the ones robot makes) and make corrections. If someone double posted, they can copy whtz written on the 2nd post and pase it on the 1st post and remove the 2nd post so it wont be a double post anymore. (this person can lose their job very quickly because if they make a single mistake and the poster tells robot, he might not be a hair cutter anymore)

Language (Chat Mod) - Has the right to bann, and unbann people from the chat box. They can also do cool stuff with the chat box. (robot decides these features)

Doctor - Can do everything the Language (Chat Mod) can do. Can only unbann people. (this is like curing them from their sickness)

Police/Cops (Moderator) - do all the people above can do and also bann people.

(more coming soon)
Cool thats a great idea more ranks coming soon lol Happy
Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

New Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranks   New Ranks EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:22 pm

I am sorry Yoshiller, I don't think that's a good idea Doctors can slouch off Wink Wink It just don't make sence for me
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

New Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranks   New Ranks EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Great idea but I prefer the ranks, how they are right now Razz
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

New Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranks   New Ranks EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:34 pm

There is a new rank called the Promotors .Robot i got an idea for one (the Top Three Posters Get their name in Dark blue
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

New Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranks   New Ranks EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:38 pm

this sounds like a great idea to me but for now i think its fine.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

New Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranks   New Ranks EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Withyoually wrote:
Great idea but I prefer the ranks, how they are right now Razz
OMG I WROTE THE WRONG TITLE! I meant to say new names for workers. Like you know, Police/Cops is wht we call right now moderators. Smile kinda like that
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

New Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Ranks   New Ranks Empty

Back to top Go down

New Ranks
Page 1 of 1