Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are you a Pandanda Beta?

Go down 
+8
Thomasito
penguitt
Beth
Mineral139
Pacman
Yoshiller
Bassmaster
suveka3172
12 posters
AuthorMessage
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

Are you a Pandanda Beta? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:12 am

Betas in Pandanda Are Special Pandans That Joined Pandanda The Year It Was Released 2008.This time was Very Long ago and some Betas Still play Pandanda.This Time Was Pananda Beta Stage.In October 24 2009 Pandanda Luanched with a new Site and everything.beta was over and henry had a luanch party.betas also got a white luanch shirt.if you want a orange launch shirt they had to go in the hunted hallway but the luanch shirt is gone.and a suprise beta rug was in betas rug section!and elite membership was realeased Super and most items for for elite.and a new flag catalog came out.

I sadly miss the old days and how we had beta

and pandanda luanched so hello new pandas!

Suveka3172(Cococutie19 on pandanda)

Last edited by suveka3172 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:38 pm

I missed it by ages i joined pandanda april 18 2011
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:49 pm

The releasing year is 2008, not 2009. Anywayz, my old panda was close to being a beta, just like 1 month late! But Yoshiller is not a beta and nvr be! Sad, I request henry to give me the propeller hat! I will die if i dont get it (not really Razz) but I WANT IT SOOOOOO BADLY! PLZ GIVE IT, ILL GIVE U ALL MY COINS AND PANDA GOLD!
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:48 pm

I'm an official Beta Tester for Pandanda Happy But there are so many betas that still play Wink
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:08 pm

I feel very sad because i am so not a beta on pandanda:(
Back to top Go down
Beth
VKB Beginner
Beth

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:54 am

Yes, I am. Though to be honest, I never really like wearing the beta items.
Back to top Go down
http://bluesoulxo.wordpress.com
penguitt
VKB Newbie
penguitt

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:45 pm

I am a Pandanda Beta. I joined in April of 2009. Pandanda HAD TO BE one of the funnest moments which was the launch party. New catalogs, dragons, items, free items, GIANT PARTY, and more! I have some pictures from it. I really hope Pandanda stops repeating clothes and festivals and does something brand new!

Back to top Go down
http://www.PandandaTour.co.cc
penguitt
VKB Newbie
penguitt

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Not only that, but the blogging was so fun and original! I was always excited to post!
Back to top Go down
http://www.PandandaTour.co.cc
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:53 pm

penguitt wrote:
I am a Pandanda Beta. I joined in April of 2009. Pandanda HAD TO BE one of the funnest moments which was the launch party. New catalogs, dragons, items, free items, GIANT PARTY, and more! I have some pictures from it. I really hope Pandanda stops repeating clothes and festivals and does something brand new!

penguitt wrote:
Not only that, but the blogging was so fun and original! I was always excited to post!
No double posting plz pengu! Smile plz edit your old post and remove your new post. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Im not a Beta Cry i wish i can but we celebrate the day of the Beta that are non Betas Smile
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:17 am

Lol it was @008 let me edit that lol. and beta is so cool i wish a new stage beta 2 is comming maybe i can tell Henry.... and pinguitt do you have a blog? just curious about those beta pics........maybe a beta page?
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:34 pm

I'm not a beta! I wish i was! Sad
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Robot telled me his a Beta but Suzan77 wanted a Hat from Beta but Robot said it wont pass anymore Robot said it was only in 2009 Cold
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:24 pm

lil Thomasito wrote:
Robot telled me his a Beta but Suzan77 wanted a Hat from Beta but Robot said it wont pass anymore Robot said it was only in 2009 Cold

Sadly for non-betas, the Red and White Propeller Hat will never come back, simply because it's a beta item
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:27 pm

Withyoually wrote:
lil Thomasito wrote:

Sadly for non-betas, the Red and White Propeller Hat will never come back, simply because it's a beta item
its only a beta... unless we ask henry to make it a non-beta item! I RLLY WANT THAT HAT! plz HENRY! give me that hat for 400 panda gold! Angry <--- lol weird emote
Back to top Go down
AquaBear318
VKB Wise One
AquaBear318

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:36 pm

im no no beta Cry
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:48 pm

I wish we can get henry to add beta items again.....dont u guys think that
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:26 am

Mineral139 wrote:

If he did that (which probably will never happen), It wouldn't make us betas special anymore Boy
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Withyoually wrote:
Mineral139 wrote:

If he did that (which probably will never happen), It wouldn't make us betas special anymore Boy
that is true... but he should atleast add the Propeller Hat! It has nothing that says 'I'm a Beta' on it... and i luuuuuuuuv it sooooo much! Wink
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Withyoually wrote:
lil Thomasito wrote:

its only a beta... unless we ask henry to make it a non-beta item! I RLLY WANT THAT HAT! plz HENRY! give me that hat for 400 panda gold! Angry <--- lol weird emote
Is that all you have! i killed my self! Cold Cold
Back to top Go down
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:27 pm

i was on my other account
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 8:54 pm

penguitt wrote:

Plz do not double Post Smile I am no beta Cry
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a Pandanda Beta?   Are you a Pandanda Beta? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you a Pandanda Beta?
Page 1 of 1