Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!

Go down 
+5
Bassmaster
Thomasito
Yoshiller
kkeevviinnc
Henry
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! Empty
PostSubject: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:36 am

Hey everyone! Wanted to make sure you noticed that I've added events to the Pandanda Calendar for September and October!

September
  • 12th - "Follow That Arrow" Blog Contest begins. It's your chance to win a 3-month Elite Membership!
    24th - Zing Ballyhoo returns to Pandanda.
    26th - Blog Contest winners are announced
    29th - Game Day

October
  • 1st - Zing's 2nd Prize
    8th - Zing's 3rd Prize
    10th - Orange Color Day
    17th - Pumpkin Festival Begins
    22nd - Ghost Potion Day
    24th - Pandanda's 3rd Anniversary
    27th - Free Elite Member Day
    31st - Halloween

I'll let you know more about each event as they get closer!

Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:39 am

I noticed that last night. It's going to be a lot of fun! But there's one thing should Henry make festivals longer on school seasons? Some people can't collect much Carmel apples for harvest fest then for pineapples for the summer fest so can Henry extend the pumpkin fest and make the Ghost Potion day last from Sunday to monday?? Nervous
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:44 am

OMG there are soooo many events coming in October! And I can't wait for the 'Follow That Arrow' contest! Can you plz send me a pm about it's rulez. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:48 am

Awesome Henry is great to see now the events! Happy
Back to top Go down
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:42 am

kkeevviinnc wrote:
But there's one thing should Henry make festivals longer on school seasons? Some people can't collect much Carmel apples for harvest fest then for pineapples for the summer fest so can Henry extend the pumpkin fest and make the Ghost Potion day last from Sunday to monday?? Nervous

The Pumpkin Fest lasts for 20 days. That's almost 3 whole weeks. So, even with school, that give you lots of time to collect Halloween candy for prizes.

Ghost Potion Day isn't a festival, it's just a special day where everyone is encouraged to use the Ghost Potion to become ghosts for a day!

@Yoshiller - everyone will find out the rules for the Follow the Arrow contest when I post them in my blog on Wednesday!
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:26 am

Cool can't wait for the Pumkin Festival n:D
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:31 pm

This is cool! Cant wait!
Back to top Go down
mmeellvviinn
VKB Beginner
mmeellvviinn

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:21 pm

This is really really really really fun!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:36 pm

mmeellvviinn wrote:
ikr thins well be REALLY FUN! cant wait for the pumpkin fest Happy i hope this year well be great to get the black color Happy
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:45 pm

lil Thomasito wrote:
mmeellvviinn wrote:
ikr thins well be REALLY FUN! cant wait for the pumpkin fest Happy i hope this year well be great to get the black color Happy
you know wht... i hope the black color will be available for EVERONE TO GET! oh that would be awesome! I rlly think, donno why, but henry will keep it for everyone this year... Smile
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
lil Thomasito wrote:
mmeellvviinn wrote:
you know wht... i hope the black color will be available for EVERONE TO GET! oh that would be awesome! I rlly think, donno why, but henry will keep it for everyone this year... Smile
Yoshi everybody thinks that everyone gets the black paint but no worries for non members they well get the black paint the non members on Free Elite Day only if they have well i think a black paint costs 25 Candy's Happy
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:56 pm

When is the clothing catalog changing?
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:01 pm

omg October seems really exciting cant wait
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:48 pm

Hey everyone! Wanted to make sure you noticed that I've added events to the Pandanda Calendar for September and October!

September

•12th - "Follow That Arrow" Blog Contest begins. It's your chance to win a 3-month Elite Membership!
29th - Game Day

October

•1st - Zing's 2nd Prize
8th - Zing's 3rd Prize

New Cloths at Clothing Co. <--- an update to calender
10th - Orange Color Day
22nd - Ghost Potion Day
31st - Halloween
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:41 pm

September

•12th - "Follow That Arrow" Blog Contest begins. It's your chance to win a 3-month Elite Membership!
29th - Game Day

October

•1st - Zing's 2nd Prize
8th - Zing's 3rd Prize
New Cloths at Clothing Co. <--- an update to calender
10th - Orange Color Day

22nd - Ghost Potion Day
31st - Halloween

Last edited by Yoshiller on Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to make the text orange)
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:36 pm

hey guys today is Orange color day and its awesome!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:00 pm

Mineral139 wrote:
hey guys today is Orange color day and its awesome!
lol i didnt even get to go on... Razz im gun go on Pandanda and check out orange day NOW! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:37 am

Today is CORANGE COLOUR DAY!
Back to top Go down
AquaBear318
VKB Wise One
AquaBear318

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:30 pm

new cloths catalog october yahoo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!   New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Events for September and October in Pandanda Calendar!
Page 1 of 1