Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I Might Have Too...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

I Might Have Too... Empty
PostSubject: I Might Have Too...   I Might Have Too... EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:48 am

Well, I might have to QUIT VKB, Im really sorry but i gotta move on in life,(start hitting head) im trying to be more serious but its too funny. Well i got a new computer and it does not seem right for stuff like VKB, and other stuff i play, im sorry for all this and i must go.. God Bless your lives. Good Bye. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ben
Founder
Ben

I Might Have Too... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Might Have Too...   I Might Have Too... EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:27 am

Please use the leaving thread in the introductions section if you wish to departure. Individual quitting threads are not needed.

Thanks,
Ben
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/foxotic

I Might Have Too...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Kids Base :: General :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: