Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Discussion on -REMOVED-

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

Discussion on -REMOVED- Empty
PostSubject: Discussion on -REMOVED-   Discussion on -REMOVED- EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:08 pm

As we know -REMOVED- has been very mean to me and -REMOVED-
Well if you have any comments post them here.
Back to top Go down
beaucute587
VKB Rookie
beaucute587

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on -REMOVED-   Discussion on -REMOVED- EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:10 pm

yes she was
I woder why she been so mean
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on -REMOVED-   Discussion on -REMOVED- EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:12 pm

I have no idea. But if she doesn't stop soon, she won't have any friends. So if she thinks she has no friends, think of how many she will have if she keeps being mean.
Back to top Go down
beaucute587
VKB Rookie
beaucute587

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on -REMOVED-   Discussion on -REMOVED- EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:18 pm

yes that's so true
yea she better stop soon
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on -REMOVED-   Discussion on -REMOVED- EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Hear that suvy?
You need to stop or you will have no friends!
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on -REMOVED-   Discussion on -REMOVED- EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:55 pm

I agree she has been a bit mean, but she has some family issues. Don't be so mean to her, I know she is being mean but maybe lighten up a bit
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on -REMOVED-   Discussion on -REMOVED- EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:56 pm

I'm not being mean
She called me f--kin b--ch
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on -REMOVED-   Discussion on -REMOVED- EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:58 pm

:O okay that's a little to far suvy. Suvy please stop being So mean to people
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on -REMOVED-   Discussion on -REMOVED- EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:14 am

Really? Guys if you have something rude to say to another member of the Forums, please just Private Message them, not make a Topic, because this will cause drama, and we don't want that here.
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Ben
Founder
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on -REMOVED-   Discussion on -REMOVED- EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:45 am

Please do not make threads on a certain VKB member. If you are having problems with a certain member, please report to the VKB staff.

Thanks,
Ben
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/foxotic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion on -REMOVED-   Discussion on -REMOVED- Empty

Back to top Go down

Discussion on -REMOVED-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Kids Base :: Site Related :: Site Discussion-