Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The story of my Art Talent(Part 1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

The story of my Art Talent(Part 1) Empty
PostSubject: The story of my Art Talent(Part 1)   The story of my Art Talent(Part 1) EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:31 pm

Guys!!!!!! i wanna share the story about my art talent! but idk why i have it fully.

One day in kindergarten...

"come here kids!" said teacher, as she clapped her hands, " its time for story time!" she continued. All the kids gathered around her, including me. i sat down on the carpet with the other kids. i crossed my legs and looked at teacher, she was opening a book. She read it. It was about a little girl who didn't know how to do art, she did a dot on her sheet and gave it. She saw her paper on the wall and thought, I can do a better dot then that!, and she made many dots. she took stickers and made them into her pictures. soon she was a wonderful artist. "class now WE are going to do sticker dot art!" the teacher said. All the kids went to their tables, i went to my favorite chair, it was different from all the others and it was perfect. the teacher put a sheet of paper for each kid on the tables. then she put one bowl of dot stickers around.

to be continued....
Back to top Go down
AquaBear318
VKB Wise One
AquaBear318

PostSubject: Re: The story of my Art Talent(Part 1)   The story of my Art Talent(Part 1) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:47 pm

interesting....
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: The story of my Art Talent(Part 1)   The story of my Art Talent(Part 1) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:06 pm

lol. i've read that book before. {LAUGHS SO HARD BONKS HEAD ON COMPUTER}
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: The story of my Art Talent(Part 1)   The story of my Art Talent(Part 1) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:17 pm

i think it was called The Dot.
Back to top Go down
AquaBear318
VKB Wise One
AquaBear318

PostSubject: Re: The story of my Art Talent(Part 1)   The story of my Art Talent(Part 1) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Superelmo wrote:
lol. i've read that book before. {LAUGHS SO HARD BONKS HEAD ON COMPUTER}
nice.
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: The story of my Art Talent(Part 1)   The story of my Art Talent(Part 1) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:08 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of my Art Talent(Part 1)   The story of my Art Talent(Part 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

The story of my Art Talent(Part 1)
Page 1 of 1