Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nintendo, ready for anything!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

Nintendo, ready for anything! Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo, ready for anything!   Nintendo, ready for anything! EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:37 pm

hey guys! i FINALY decided what i want for Christmas! a Nintendo DS! a white one! with a white pen! and a case! and I CANT WAIT FOR THE 25th!

here is a picture of the DS i want

Nintendo, ready for anything! !!eBhfUwB2M~$%28KGrHqQOKpcE0U4tVw4uBNQvLjiSq!~~_35

cool right?!
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo, ready for anything!   Nintendo, ready for anything! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:08 am

Lol I have that SAME one same color same brand. I got it last year or the year before I can't remeber.
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo, ready for anything!   Nintendo, ready for anything! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:43 pm

I have a DS too! Mine is like a rose pink and I got a case with it too! I got mine when I was 6.
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo, ready for anything!   Nintendo, ready for anything! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:18 pm

oh spraky! it is a dark rosy pink? my friend has one thats dark rosy pink! Happy
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo, ready for anything!   Nintendo, ready for anything! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:17 pm

nintendo has a new console called the wii u. i have it and it was so hard to get Smile
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo, ready for anything!   Nintendo, ready for anything! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:11 pm

wow, congratulations!
Back to top Go down
AquaBear318
VKB Wise One
AquaBear318

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo, ready for anything!   Nintendo, ready for anything! EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:53 pm

i have a history of DSs. first i had a red one witch i got at 5, then a light blue DSI at about 7 or 8, and now i have a aqua blue 3DS witch i got on 2011's Hanukah.( i think the last one was meant for me lol)
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo, ready for anything!   Nintendo, ready for anything! EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:06 pm

cool! i like DS better than 3DS, 3DS is so big!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo, ready for anything!   Nintendo, ready for anything! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo, ready for anything!
Page 1 of 1