Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Check out Club Penguin NOW!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

Check out Club Penguin NOW! Empty
PostSubject: Check out Club Penguin NOW!   Check out Club Penguin NOW! EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:48 am

Hey guys! You should check out CP now! They are having a CoinsForChange thing where you donate your coins for better buildings, medical help, and a better environment! They even have a CFC bakery and ut's super fun!
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: Check out Club Penguin NOW!   Check out Club Penguin NOW! EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Razz I'm sorry but CP isn't that fun to me. And I'm not allowed on chatting sites unless I sneak on
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Check out Club Penguin NOW!   Check out Club Penguin NOW! EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:48 am

i hate cp, mostly everyone around here does, disney ruined cp and i think cp, well su..ks

sorry i mean it!
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: Check out Club Penguin NOW!   Check out Club Penguin NOW! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 12:23 am

With suvy I mean its just all around stupid
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Check out Club Penguin NOW!   Check out Club Penguin NOW! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 11:31 am

ikr, cp is like, darn dumb very bad, its so NOT safe for other kids. its becoming into the scary and evil theme no offense those who love cp.
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: Check out Club Penguin NOW!   Check out Club Penguin NOW! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:06 pm

Well, some of the things on cp are fun to me not every thing. This post was just mainly to announce to everyone that a fun event is currently taking place. Sad
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Check out Club Penguin NOW!   Check out Club Penguin NOW! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 9:02 pm

oh im sorry, i didnt mean to hurt your feelings, i bet cp is fun! its just that, some of us, well, dont like Cp, it dosnt mean we should stop you Smile
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Check out Club Penguin NOW!   Check out Club Penguin NOW! EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Wow clubpenguin is pretty good!
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Check out Club Penguin NOW!   Check out Club Penguin NOW! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:49 pm

wow club penguin is pretty bad!(no offense cps!)
Back to top Go down
Mistral
VKB Wise One
Mistral

PostSubject: Re: Check out Club Penguin NOW!   Check out Club Penguin NOW! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:04 pm

I don't like the normal CP because it is too safe, and there are too many posers.
Cp private servers on the other hand.... Now those are awesome. you don't have to pay for membership and they have no chat filter xD
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Check out Club Penguin NOW!   Check out Club Penguin NOW! EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:17 pm

ugh i wish this topics done already, sorry i cant stand CP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check out Club Penguin NOW!   Check out Club Penguin NOW! Empty

Back to top Go down

Check out Club Penguin NOW!
Page 1 of 1