Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END

Go down 
+3
Mistral
suveka3172
sweetlemon5y
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END   BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:33 am

The Mayan people said they found te other half of the calendar and the world will not be ending on the 21st.
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END   BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 4:28 pm

well thats a relief, i thought it WAS gonna end, i thought there were gonna be red ash in the sky, and and with meteors , and it would be 1384 deggrees celious!
Back to top Go down
Mistral
VKB Wise One
Mistral

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END   BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 5:56 pm

Your being babies. The world was never going to end in the first place. It was just the end of this cycle of the calendar..
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END   BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 6:22 pm

exuse me but please keep your own nonsense to yourself, sorry.
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END   BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 7:58 pm

I SURVIVED THE END OF THE WORLD. Lol sorry. My friends and I watched the movie 2012 at 11:50 pm the day before the world wa going to end and the movie finished on the day the world was going to end at like 1:00 am.
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END   BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 9:03 pm

its annyoing how everyone thought the world was going to end
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END   BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:07 pm

!!!!on my news source it showed meteors and ash for Friday! and 1382 degrees celcious!
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END   BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:55 pm

THE WORLD DID NOT END!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mistral
VKB Wise One
Mistral

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END   BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:47 am

I watched the movie 2012 about 5 days after the world was supposed to end. XD
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END   BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:37 am

lol i watched the movie 2012 on december 21st 2012 at 9.00pm at night!
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END   BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:31 am

wow i cant believe how stupiod the news service is! Super the world didnt end, incredible. Super Smile
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END   BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Mistral wrote:
Your being babies. The world was never going to end in the first place. It was just the end of this cycle of the calendar..

When that's a bit rude. You shouldn't be so mean to us. Teens think they can do what ever they want but you can't! U have to follows the same rules as us! Even though (to you) we are "kids"! Even if we are kids we are smart and mature! Don't call us babies! It's rude an mean!

Sparklee24 wrote:

I SURVIVED THE END OF THE WORLD. Lol sorry. My friends and I watched the movie 2012 at 11:50 pm the day before the world wa going to end and the movie finished on the day the world was going to end at like 1:00 am.

Lucky you got to have friends over lol. I wanted to have my BFFE over over break but she went of vacation. Sad I saw the 2012 movie lets see I think I was 9 or 8 I fell asleep though near the end.
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END   BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:30 am

whats the 2012 movie?

gasp IS IT THE END OF THE WORLD?

nah just kidding lol!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END   BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:56 pm

GOOD NEWS - WORLD DIDN'T END!
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END   BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END Empty

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS: WORLD WILL NOT END
Page 1 of 1