Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Let the season be so jolly, with my new avatar ho ho ho!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated

PostSubject: Let the season be so jolly, with my new avatar ho ho ho!   Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:01 pm

Let the season be so jolly, with my new avatar ho ho ho!see me though the sky with holly,with my new avatar ho ho ho! running down the halls for presents! ho ho ho, ho ho ho, ho ho ho! i santa looking at happy children, have a very good, good, christmas!

did ya know theres about a week left until christmas?Thats why my posts will be red and green, anyway,idk what i should ask for, im never good when it comes to choosing a toy of thing i want from the store or santa, casn you help me? suggest a thing i could ask santa for. Thank you! il be sure to write in my list you guys helped me!
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated

PostSubject: Re: Let the season be so jolly, with my new avatar ho ho ho!   Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:12 pm

Its great work suveka, I just changed mine Smile

PostSubject: Re: Let the season be so jolly, with my new avatar ho ho ho!   Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:29 pm

EEEK! A MOUSE! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Let the season be so jolly, with my new avatar ho ho ho!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:43 am

Nice avatar suvy. Here's my Christmas list:
1. Footspa
2. Play dough
3. SLUSHIE maker
4. iPad
I know that's probably a lot but I want it all sooooo bad.
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated

PostSubject: Re: Let the season be so jolly, with my new avatar ho ho ho!   Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:58 am

I dont play with toys anymore, including that girly girl dolly stuff Cold give me a break!
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: Let the season be so jolly, with my new avatar ho ho ho!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:45 am

Either do I. For some reason I'm all about my bunny and electronics
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated

PostSubject: Re: Let the season be so jolly, with my new avatar ho ho ho!   Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:20 pm

,I am 9, is that too early to start hating toys? i think so, but eevryone else in my class LOVES toys, im so different Sad .
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable

PostSubject: Re: Let the season be so jolly, with my new avatar ho ho ho!   Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:30 am

suveka3172 wrote:
,I am 9, is that too early to start hating toys? i think so, but eevryone else in my class LOVES toys, im so different Sad .
Thats ok
I dont really like toys that much either.
I like electronics and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the season be so jolly, with my new avatar ho ho ho!   

Back to top Go down

Let the season be so jolly, with my new avatar ho ho ho!
Page 1 of 1