Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm thinking of an idea.

Go down 
+2
Bassmaster
Mistral
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistral
VKB Wise One
Mistral

I'm thinking of an idea. Empty
PostSubject: I'm thinking of an idea.   I'm thinking of an idea. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:26 am

Yes, this should be in the Virtual world forum, but there didn't seem to be anywhere to put it.

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a virtual world where you could make your own items. You could make locations. You could design your own chat filter. And you had a real say on the development of the game. It would be completely user-made. Oh and no membership/no costs to ANYONE.

Ok, I'm trying to work out how I could make this happen. The only problem is I have $0, and I can't code very well. So I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who would want to help... You won't get paid... But it would be an opportunity to make your own game, and if it worked it would be pretty AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of an idea.   I'm thinking of an idea. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:04 am

nice idea but this is more of a forum insteed of virtual world.
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of an idea.   I'm thinking of an idea. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:52 am

Good idea there is kinda a site that already does that u can make your locations and color for the chat bubbles and this site is calle Habbo Hotel
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
Ben
Founder
Ben

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of an idea.   I'm thinking of an idea. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Moved to the 'Virtual Worlds' section.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/foxotic
Mistral
VKB Wise One
Mistral

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of an idea.   I'm thinking of an idea. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:30 pm

@ Bassmaster ??? this would be a new site, and a game like pandanda.
@ sweetlemon5y Yes, but you have to pay for membership on habbo, and the graphics on there are horrible. Plus, our game would be open for different ages. And there would be a lot more user-created content...
@ Ben thanks, I didn't even know this bit existed >.<

P.S. if anyone is actually interested in making your own virtual world, please tell me!
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of an idea.   I'm thinking of an idea. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 8:02 pm

Awesome idea Mistral, I would love to see this happen one day. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of an idea.   I'm thinking of an idea. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:09 pm

oooooh ooooooh! i know a virtual world just like that!(um kind of)

um its called um suveka world?

and um theres a maker called suveka? Wink
Back to top Go down
Mistral
VKB Wise One
Mistral

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of an idea.   I'm thinking of an idea. EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:48 pm

suveka3172 wrote:
oooooh ooooooh! i know a virtual world just like that!(um kind of)

um its called um suveka world?

and um theres a maker called suveka? I'm thinking of an idea. 695663

-_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm thinking of an idea.   I'm thinking of an idea. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm thinking of an idea.
Page 1 of 1