Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite games to play on the internet?

Go down 
+9
sweetlemon5y
Bassmaster
Thomasito
mmeellvviinn
Mineral139
Yoshiller
Mistral
suveka3172
Ben
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben
Founder
Ben

Favorite games to play on the internet? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:21 pm

What are your most favorite games to play on the internet?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/foxotic
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:48 pm

well you know this is a site trusted by elementry school princapals.im in fourth grade but i still play it(Sometimes)its called

Coolmath.com

its a cool math site rofl.
Back to top Go down
Mistral
VKB Wise One
Mistral

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:04 am

suveka3172 wrote:
well you know this is a site trusted by elementry school princapals.im in fourth grade but i still play it(Sometimes)its called

Coolmath.com

I used to go on Coolmath. It's cool.

I don't really play games. I play virtual worlds and I play the games they have to get coins for the virtual world. Unless howrse is a game.
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Pandanda! It's a virtual world... but still known as a game Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:18 pm

i play on the ipod now since we got one!!!!
Back to top Go down
mmeellvviinn
VKB Beginner
mmeellvviinn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:30 pm

suveka3172 wrote:

Coolmath.com

I like Coolmath.com too. I like Pandanda but its ggone! Angry Sad Cry
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:17 pm

mmeellvviinn wrote:
suveka3172 wrote:

Coolmath.com

I like Coolmath.com too. I like Pandanda but its ggone! Angry Sad Cry
I used to play PANDANDA IN MY COMPUTER BUT ITS GONE! but now i play club penguin thats the only way
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:03 pm

Mistral wrote:
suveka3172 wrote:

Coolmath.com

I used to go on Coolmath. It's cool.

I don't really play games. I play virtual worlds and I play the games they have to get coins for the virtual world. Unless howrse is a game.

sigh misty things have to go....i miss pandanda too,i always went on every day after feeding my moshi monster.now i only play on coolmath,moshi monsters and this base these days.nothings fun without pandanda.
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:23 pm

I hate coolmath. cuz is learning only
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Clubpenguin Smile
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:09 am

Moshi Monster
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 12:14 pm

Animal Jam
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 1:45 pm

Thomasito wrote:
I hate coolmath. cuz is learning only

i only play the games, i hate doing the learning there. i rather stay in and do my work in detention Wink
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:21 pm

Checkout cool math games I love it
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Pacman
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:37 am

Mineral139 wrote:
Checkout cool math games I love it

ya there are Papa games i like. like Papa's Pancakeria!.
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:43 am

Lol I play Primary Games Moshi Monsters and YouTube well I browse YouTube an watch live performances of ss501 and Kim Hyun Jiong and watch music videos of them and funny moments of Kim Hyun Joong and ss501
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:39 pm

I play these games other than virtual worlds:
Coolmath
Primarygames
Facebook games
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
AquaBear318
VKB Wise One
AquaBear318

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:04 pm

well since pandanda is closed i guess it would be either animal jam or club penguin
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:22 pm

kkeevviinnc wrote:
I play these games other than virtual worlds:
Coolmath
Primarygames
Facebook games

you play coolmath too!?! i LOVE they games! so cool! did you check out colified games? I HATE IT!D:
Back to top Go down
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:18 pm

my favorite game on the Internet is VKB
duh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite games to play on the internet?   Favorite games to play on the internet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite games to play on the internet?
Page 1 of 1