Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base


 
HomeHome  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Club Penguin or Pandanda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

Posts : 355
Join date : 2012-07-18

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Hey guys, in this post pick which of these two games (Club Penguin or Pandanda) do you think is better, and a reason why you think it is. Let the debate go!
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

Posts : 812
Join date : 2012-08-20

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:23 am

Pandanda its more fun disney ruined clubpenguin no offense Wink

_________________
Club Penguin or Pandanda 2yyv14k
Back to top Go down
asdwz
VKB Beginner
asdwz

Posts : 115
Join date : 2012-07-24

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:23 pm

Pandanda! Smile (even though it closed Sad )
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

Posts : 735
Join date : 2012-08-08

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:59 am

club penguin is too complicated and hard and scary!pandanda is like a land with people ex:mcwiggles and Lisa.and you can chat in the bar!and pandanda has srsly cool fasion!UNLIKE CLUB PENGUIN!

CLUB PENGUIN=0%
PANDANDA=100000000000000%!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

Posts : 953
Join date : 2012-07-21

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Club Penguins is a rip off!
Pandanda gives free memberships!
Billybob98 doesn't have contest, or giveaways,
Henry has free membership days every 2 months and contests!

Club Penguin - 64%
Pandanda - XXXXX

X = infinity/unlimited
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

Posts : 735
Join date : 2012-08-08

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Club Penguins is a rip off!
Pandanda gives free memberships!
Billybob98 doesn't have contest, or giveaways,
Henry has free membership days every 2 months and contests!

Club Penguin - 64%
Pandanda - XXXXX

X = infinity/unlimited


I agree i made a acount on club penguin with my dad and now i gave my dads e-mail to a silly teribble game!
Back to top Go down
Mistral
VKB Wise One
Mistral

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-07-17

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Pandanda.
Club penguin wasn't ruined that badly by disney. Just a little bit. The biggest problem is the preps/pookies/vampires .
Pandanda closed because they didn't force people to become members the same way as CP. PD gave away too many free memberships, and made too many non member items.

CP has over $10 million dollars, and a big shiny building.
PD closed because they ran out of money, and I can't seem to find any big shiny buildings with Sunleaf Studios on it.

Big difference.
Back to top Go down
Luke
VKB Rookie
Luke

Posts : 49
Join date : 2012-07-23

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:36 pm

There isn't any Pandanda Cry
Back to top Go down
http://pandandalukeyman9.wordpress.com/
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

Posts : 735
Join date : 2012-08-08

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 7:38 pm

Mistral wrote:
Pandanda.
Club penguin wasn't ruined that badly by disney. Just a little bit. The biggest problem is the preps/pookies/vampires .
Pandanda closed because they didn't force people to become members the same way as CP. PD gave away too many free memberships, and made too many non member items.

CP has over $10 million dollars, and a big shiny building.
PD closed because they ran out of money, and I can't seem to find any big shiny buildings with Sunleaf Studios on it.

Big difference.

oh i get it, a supermarket is a famous site if it has a big building.ROFL Razz
Back to top Go down
Mistral
VKB Wise One
Mistral

Posts : 202
Join date : 2012-07-17

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:51 pm

suveka3172 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Pandanda.
Club penguin wasn't ruined that badly by disney. Just a little bit. The biggest problem is the preps/pookies/vampires .
Pandanda closed because they didn't force people to become members the same way as CP. PD gave away too many free memberships, and made too many non member items.

CP has over $10 million dollars, and a big shiny building.
PD closed because they ran out of money, and I can't seem to find any big shiny buildings with Sunleaf Studios on it.

Big difference.

oh i get it, a supermarket is a famous site if it has a big building.ROFL Club Penguin or Pandanda 581192

Huh?
Back to top Go down
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

Posts : 735
Join date : 2012-08-08

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Mistral wrote:
suveka3172 wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Pandanda.
Club penguin wasn't ruined that badly by disney. Just a little bit. The biggest problem is the preps/pookies/vampires .
Pandanda closed because they didn't force people to become members the same way as CP. PD gave away too many free memberships, and made too many non member items.

CP has over $10 million dollars, and a big shiny building.
PD closed because they ran out of money, and I can't seem to find any big shiny buildings with Sunleaf Studios on it.

Big difference.

oh i get it, a supermarket is a famous site if it has a big building.ROFL Club Penguin or Pandanda 581192

Huh?

lol you said rich people have big shiny buildings, so if a supermarket is a big shiny building its rich(LOL I DONT MEAN IT WAS A JOKE!)
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-09-13

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:29 pm

PD BUT I LIKE HABPLUS ASWELL
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

Posts : 735
Join date : 2012-08-08

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Club Penguins is a rip off!
Pandanda gives free memberships!
Billybob98 doesn't have contest, or giveaways,
Henry has free membership days every 2 months and contests!

Club Penguin - 64%
Pandanda - XXXXX

X = infinity/unlimited


Ripoff Wink
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

Posts : 900
Join date : 2012-08-25

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:23 pm

I wish pandanda was still here but I say pandanda
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

Posts : 352
Join date : 2012-09-13

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Pandanda always
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
suveka3172
VKB Sophisticated
suveka3172

Posts : 735
Join date : 2012-08-08

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 11:32 am

ripoff Wink


ripoff says Pandanda Wink
Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

Posts : 555
Join date : 2012-07-18

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Pros and Cons about Pandanda and Club Penguin   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:22 pm

50%-50%
IDK both have pros and cons.
Here are some of mine
Club Penguin
Pros:
*lots of people playing
*friends can come to igloo even your not a member
*lots of fun games
*pets(puffles)
*Special features like Holiday Parties and the island is very different
*updates
*tour Guides
*Lots of Servers

Cons:
*Some people won't even talk to you
*No free membership
*memberships are expensive
*hard to find friends in all those servers
*all clothing from catalog needs membership
*getting boring
*Mods don't come often




Pandanda

Pros:
*people actually CARE and talk to you
*Free Elites every 1-2 months
*Updates
*Quests
*Lots of friends that TALK to you
*A share amount of clothes non-elites can buy
*Easy to find friends because everyone is gathered in server willow.
*Mods come often and give gold which can be traded for membership


Cons:
*Also getting boring
*not too many people playing
*No new quests
*All pets(dragons)need membership
*Cannot take pets out for a walk unless your a elite
*Henry dosn't come often
*Hard to win gold from mods

So its a tie. Smile Happy
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

Posts : 953
Join date : 2012-07-21

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:53 pm

NO ITS NOT A TIE! Your just saying that randomly, Pandanda is not boring, and it wad made 3 years after club penguin!
Club Penguin - 2005
Pandanda - 2008
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Superelmo
VKB Unstoppable
Superelmo

Posts : 308
Join date : 2012-10-07

Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:25 pm

PANDANDA!
BY FAR!

no offemse
but club penguin is boring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Penguin or Pandanda   Club Penguin or Pandanda Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Club Penguin or Pandanda
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Is Fantage better than Club Penguin
» Stop Animal Abuse Club
» Music Appreciation Club Outfit
» The cupcake club for girls!
» Mattel's 'Lion Force Club'

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Kids Base :: General :: Debates-
Jump to: