Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pandanda is officially closed. How so u feel?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
selena78626
VKB Novice
selena78626

Pandanda is officially closed. How so u feel? Empty
PostSubject: Pandanda is officially closed. How so u feel?   Pandanda is officially closed. How so u feel? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Omg pandanda closed we been saying we will miss it but now its closed how does it feel. did it help u get over pandanda,have u lost all meaning to ur life,or u never cared or others who did u truly feel. pandanda close i been trying to grown up but it helped me get over pandanda not really but know i use to computer less that great but i truly miss pandanda
Back to top Go down
Million
VKB Newbie
Million

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda is officially closed. How so u feel?   Pandanda is officially closed. How so u feel? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Not really sad as I had expected. I hardly played anyways since 2009 anyway. I was in middle school when this game opened. The community was nice, fun, and it was still expanding back then. I never got to know the staff though due to my absence. And the final week of Pandanda was quite nice.

Everyone I knew off of various Pandanda social networks, Twitter, blogging, and other games all went on the game at the same time; it was nostalgic. And most of them were people I had never interacted with since the beta days in Pandanda. Super
Back to top Go down
http://reassure.wordpress.com/
Aquastar
VKB Newbie
Aquastar

PostSubject: Pandanda gone   Pandanda is officially closed. How so u feel? EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Million wrote:
Not really sad as I had expected. I hardly played anyways since 2009 anyway. I was in middle school when this game opened. The community was nice, fun, and it was still expanding back then. I never got to know the staff though due to my absence. And the final week of Pandanda was quite nice.

Everyone I knew off of various Pandanda social networks, Twitter, blogging, and other games all went on the game at the same time; it was nostalgic. And most of them were people I had never interacted with since the beta days in Pandanda. Super

Well I really was not that sad but I was sad I had to lose all of my friends and it was really cool in beta days but then the blast off shirt went away from beta, then I was sad because it was the last week of pandanda nobody saw me I never got to see my friends.
Back to top Go down
http://pandahappytimes.wordpress.com/2012/07/01/aquastar-panda-d
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandanda is officially closed. How so u feel?   Pandanda is officially closed. How so u feel? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandanda is officially closed. How so u feel?
Page 1 of 1