Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

My other sister that's not cutiee34 is gone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate

PostSubject: My other sister that's not cutiee34 is gone   Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:15 pm

Sad my other sister is dead! She went to public school and some guy came in and started shooting and she got shot! Sad I was doing my math at home and my dad walked up stairs and told me! Sad
This just happened today! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My other sister that's not cutiee34 is gone   Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:23 pm

Woah thats sad so srry making u sad bad guy i will killim who kill ur sister im a boy and im strong i dont have pistol Sad sad is dead ur sister
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: My other sister that's not cutiee34 is gone   Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:48 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable

PostSubject: Re: My other sister that's not cutiee34 is gone   Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:46 pm

omg when did that happen????
Back to top Go down
emma353
VKB Newbie

PostSubject: Re: My other sister that's not cutiee34 is gone   Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:37 pm

OMG sweet.... i feel soooo bad for u Cry if i lost a sis i would cry for the rest of my life! but lolz i have a little bro. his name on pandanda is rock1232 lolz i still feel srry for Sad
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate

PostSubject: Re: My other sister that's not cutiee34 is gone   Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:40 pm

this just happened this morning
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My other sister that's not cutiee34 is gone   Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:12 pm

How could be a shooting guy while a sister is where there somewhere in home now she died now u gotta paid for to put her down the world Shocked Cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My other sister that's not cutiee34 is gone   

Back to top Go down

My other sister that's not cutiee34 is gone
Page 1 of 1