Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!

Go down 
+5
Thomasito
Pacman
Mineral139
Bassmaster
kkeevviinnc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! Empty
PostSubject: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 4:02 pm

Give Robot a applause for changing this forum!! Party Plz post errors here too!
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:17 pm

Wow this is awesome robot Well done pal
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Wow its awesome but what happen to promoters and bloggers and all those colours?
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:56 pm

About 30 mins ago the hole Forum was Halloweeny But not anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:57 pm

bevin wrote:
About 30 mins ago the hole Forum was Halloweeny But not anymore Sad
y wat happen to it?
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:05 pm

I dont Think robot liked it so he changed it back to the old one?
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:06 pm

oh and where is the blog bar
Back to top Go down
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:30 pm

I think he changed it back for many reasons. Like one thing I couldn't see the words some places on the Forums. Super
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Withyoually wrote:
I think he changed it back for many reasons. Like one thing I couldn't see the words some places on the Forums. Super
wat do mean????
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Wheres? i dont see nothing changed
Back to top Go down
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Mineral139 wrote:
Withyoually wrote:
wat do mean????
I know what with meant. The white space blended in with the characters.

plus, Thomas, you missed it.
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:09 pm

i think the old one was better with promoters and everyone. I dont see any more bloggers either wat happen?????
Back to top Go down
Henry
VKB Rookie
Henry

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:21 pm

I like the new jack-o-lantern icons in the menu and for the forum threads! Very cool!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Congratz! I don't really like this look alot... it just looks weird & I don't like Halloween alot anywayz, but it's pretty good, maybe you shoild make all the green parts Orange or Black Halloween Colors! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:14 pm

will it change after halloween is over? if yes then we should do turkeys next! Smile
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Why it got black now
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:05 pm

lil Thomasito wrote:
Why it got black now
because its halloween and also since halloween is coming up!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:08 pm

lil Thomasito wrote:
Why it got black now
cause black & orange are Halloween colors and it looks more better for the theme Smile
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
lil Thomasito wrote:
Why it got black now
cause black & orange are Halloween colors and it looks more better for the theme Smile
thats what i was trying to say to him. Good job on explaining!
Back to top Go down
meto
VKB Novice
meto

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Good job robot
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:17 pm

hey did u guys notice that the width got smaller! now it's like perfect if u want to open 2 windows side to side at the same time! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:03 am

Yoshiller wrote:
hey did u guys notice that the width got smaller! now it's like perfect if u want to open 2 windows side to side at the same time! Smile
oh the widht did get amaller. ididnt know until u just posted
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:54 pm

I never noticed that
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:37 pm

bevin wrote:
I never noticed that
lol your welcome for telling u that Razz
but u know wht, he should rlly change the header! it was the same since it was found! just something maybe u should work on robot! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!   Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Congrats to Robot for changing the forum's format!!
Page 1 of 1