Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Orange Panda Day!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

Orange Panda Day! Empty
PostSubject: Orange Panda Day!   Orange Panda Day! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Orange Panda Day! Orange+Panda+Day+October+2012
Hooray, Orange Panda Day is here again! Let's turn Pandanda as orange as a Halloween jack-o-lantern by wearing orange Panda Paint and dressing in as much orange as we can get on our furry panda selves! Everyone can buy orange Panda Paint from Fitch at the Clothing Co. on East Market Street.

Orange Panda Day is a great way to start getting yourself ready for the fun of the Pumpkin Festival, which begins next Wednesday, October 17th. During the Pumpkin Festival, Halloween Candy will be scattered all over Pandanda Land for you to collect and trade for super Pumpkin Fest prizes.

During the Pumpkin Festival you can also look forward to some other awesome events:
October 22nd - Ghost Potion Day
October 24th - Pandanda's 3rd Anniversary
October 27th - Free Elite Member Dy
October 30th - Costume Day
October 31st - Halloween
But today, I want to see you and your friends having lots of orange fun! You can send me pictures of you and your friends celebrating Orange Panda Day. If you take a bunch of pictures, choose just one, or make a collage of photos into one image, then send it to me at screenshots@pandanda.com, with Orange Panda Day in the subject line. Make sure to include your panda name in your email. I'll post some here on my blog, and put them all into a Facebook album.

Party on in ORANGE!
Henry
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

Orange Panda Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Panda Day!   Orange Panda Day! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:36 pm

OMG its today! I will go on it right now and i hope its very fun!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

Orange Panda Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Panda Day!   Orange Panda Day! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Its almost over! Sad i had school today, then Homework.... Angry <--- lol weird emote WHY DID I MISS IT!? maybe the special even should only be held on Weekends! Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
sparklee24
VKB Unstoppable
sparklee24

Orange Panda Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Panda Day!   Orange Panda Day! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:59 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Its almost over! Sad i had school today, then Homework.... Angry <--- lol weird emote WHY DID I MISS IT!? maybe the special even should only be held on Weekends! Sad Sad

ikr!!!!! i accendentaly sold my skrt which is from the summer catalog so i cant get it anymoreso i had to wear boy pants Razz
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

Orange Panda Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Panda Day!   Orange Panda Day! EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 10:52 pm

yea guys i think since its school we forgot about it and when we know about it it was almost over. I really wish these special days could be on weekends instead since we have school!
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

Orange Panda Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Panda Day!   Orange Panda Day! EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:23 am

It was great i was at school for most of the day tho Sad anyways in the mornig their were soo many pandas most like i ever seen and i have been playing pandanda for a year and a half
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orange Panda Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orange Panda Day!   Orange Panda Day! Empty

Back to top Go down

Orange Panda Day!
Page 1 of 1