Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More Glitches?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

More Glitches? Empty
PostSubject: More Glitches?   More Glitches? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Hey Friends i hope i know more glitches let me show u the ones i know here we go!:
Farmer Dan:1.Go to anywhere where is a Panda names like Farmer Dan click on him click on the grass the name should Dissapeard.

2. Go to Misty Hill Catch at least one white Ghost then get frozen by a blue one sleep in the ice cube until the end of the game well i know u woke up when the ice is gone get frozen again by the blue one and sleep again i think this could works but i dont know Cold

And so many more glitches.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

More Glitches? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Glitches?   More Glitches? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:12 pm

cool glitches but im srry i dont know any glitch.....
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

More Glitches? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Glitches?   More Glitches? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:37 pm

lil Thomasito wrote:
Hey Friends i hope i know more glitches let me show u the ones i know here we go!:
Farmer Dan:1.Go to anywhere where is a Panda names like Farmer Dan click on him click on the grass the name should Dissapeard.

2. Go to Misty Hill Catch at least one white Ghost then get frozen by a blue one sleep in the ice cube until the end of the game well i know u woke up when the ice is gone get frozen again by the blue one and sleep again i think this could works but i dont know Cold

And so many more glitches.. Smile
i dont think the 2nd one works anymore... and i already knew both of them but nice job tell us the hlitches.. im sure it was helpful to new pandas Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

More Glitches? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Glitches?   More Glitches? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:34 am

Idk many glitches
Back to top Go down
sweetlemon5y
VKB Intermediate
sweetlemon5y

More Glitches? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Glitches?   More Glitches? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:12 pm

I know one! Get a potion and go to coconut beah and go in he water. Then in the water cancel the potion and u r ontop of the water! U just can't walk but you can dance sit jump and sleep!
Back to top Go down
http://sweetlemon5y.tumblr.com/
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

More Glitches? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Glitches?   More Glitches? EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:37 pm

sweetlemon5y wrote:
I know one! Get a potion and go to coconut beah and go in he water. Then in the water cancel the potion and u r ontop of the water! U just can't walk but you can dance sit jump and sleep!
hehe someone already wrote about post so i already knew this too Razz i dont think there are any more glitches of Pandanda in the WHOLE WORLD that i don't know Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

More Glitches? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Glitches?   More Glitches? Empty

Back to top Go down

More Glitches?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Virtual Kids Base :: Games :: Virtual Worlds :: Pandanda-
Jump to: