Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring?

Go down 
+5
Bassmaster
Yoshiller
Samantha6676
Mineral139
Thomasito
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring?   What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring? EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:56 pm

I like all the Times but I like more Winter and Fall because on Spring and on Summer there lot of moskitos but I like that time too cause there's the Water Happy
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring?   What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring? EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Summer I love traveling
Back to top Go down
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring?   What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring? EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Ya the summer a little great Smile
Back to top Go down
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring?   What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring? EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Spring
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring?   What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring? EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Samantha6676 wrote:
Spring
Cool!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring?   What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring? EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Mineral139 wrote:
Samantha6676 wrote:
Spring
Cool!!!!
no spamming plz!

@topic - You favorite SEASON in a year... i would say winter! Cause SNOW DAY! & we get 2 weeks off at school! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring?   What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring? EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Mineral139 wrote:
Samantha6676 wrote:
Spring
Cool!!!!
no spamming plz!

@topic - You favorite SEASON in a year... i would say winter! Cause SNOW DAY! & we get 2 weeks off at school! Smile
Ya me too 2 weeks no School! That year is the best one Awkward
Back to top Go down
Mineral139
VKB Advanced
Mineral139

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring?   What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring? EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:39 pm

lil Thomasito wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
Mineral139 wrote:
Samantha6676 wrote:
Spring
Cool!!!!
no spamming plz!

Ya me too 2 weeks no School! That year is the best one Awkward
i like being at school i now its a spam plz delete
Back to top Go down
Bassmaster
VKB Sophisticated
Bassmaster

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring?   What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:28 am

Probably Spring Cause some days are cold some are hot ect Smile
Back to top Go down
Samantha6676
VKB Intermediate
Samantha6676

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring?   What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring? EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Yoshiller wrote:
Mineral139 wrote:
Samantha6676 wrote:
Spring
Cool!!!!
no spamming plz!

Dude! That's not spamming! Stop being so strict!
Back to top Go down
http://samantha6676pandanda.blogspot.com
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring?   What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring? EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 10:09 am

Samantha6676 wrote:
Yoshiller wrote:
Mineral139 wrote:
Samantha6676 wrote:
Spring
Cool!!!!
no spamming plz!

Dude! That's not spamming! Stop being so strict!
Woah STOP arguing this is supposed to be a friendly place not A COURT! You two need to describe your differences in a Civil Manner!

@ Mineral's post Or you could just add more words

@ Topic Hmm... I like all of them... It's a tie. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
mmeellvviinn
VKB Beginner
mmeellvviinn

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring?   What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring? EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:35 am

I don't know because I like ,spring ,summer,fall and winter IT A TIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Andy
VKB Beginner
Andy

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring?   What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring? EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:31 am

I like winter and summer.
Back to top Go down
PinkSparkle
PinkSparkle

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring?   What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring? EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Fall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring?   What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite Time of the world do you like Summer,Fall,Winter or Spring?
Page 1 of 1