Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
VKB is the #1 community for kids to discuss virtual worlds and have a good time. We have a large board to discuss in and a chat to talk/make new friends. Our forums are moderated by friendly staff and our site is safe for all ages. The VKB staff is very strict about following the rules and staying safe. Please make sure to follow our guidelines and enjoy your stay.
Virtual Kids Base
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Virtual Kids Base

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Chat  Twitter  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Harvest Festival Begins on Friday!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pacman
VKB Intermediate
Pacman

Harvest Festival Begins on Friday! Empty
PostSubject: Harvest Festival Begins on Friday!   Harvest Festival Begins on Friday! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Harvest Festival Begins on Friday! Pandanda_harvest_festival_24
It’s almost here, it’s almost here!!! What am I so excited about? Well, the Pandanda Harvest Festival, of course! It begins this Friday, August 24th and goes until Monday, September 10th.

During the Harvest Festival, Pandanda will start to look and feel a bit like my favorite season of the year – Autumn. The leaves will be turning gold, and the Pandanda citizens will decorate with scarecrows, bales of hay, and banners. There will even be an outdoor dance floor set up at East Market Street, just right for some dancing with your friends!

And let’s not forget the most fun part of Harvest Fest – collecting Caramel Apples to trade for exciting Harvest Fest Prizes! You can collect Caramel Apples all over Pandanda (except in treehouses), then visit Scarecrow at Harvest Grove to trade your apples for his prizes.

Pssst……here’s a bit of news that I know everyone has been anxious to hear – there will be a Clothing Catalog update sometime this weekend! Get ready to go shopping!

Party on, Pandas!
Henry
Back to top Go down
http://foxotic.wordpress.com/
Thomasito
VKB Fanatic
Thomasito

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Begins on Friday!   Harvest Festival Begins on Friday! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:10 pm

i know i like harvest festival!! Happy im glad is coming for tomorrow! Smile
Back to top Go down
Yoshiller
VKB Advanced
Yoshiller

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Begins on Friday!   Harvest Festival Begins on Friday! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:55 pm

I cant wait to see what prizes their giving out this year! Smile
Not only this festival, all festivals in Pandanda AWESOME! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasticfoxotic.blogspot.com
kkeevviinnc
VKB Fanatic
kkeevviinnc

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Begins on Friday!   Harvest Festival Begins on Friday! EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:23 am

Today is the first day of the harvest festival! Smile Happy Sad Sadly I had to check on it tonight school I am getting busy Sleepy
Back to top Go down
http://contactkkeevviinncblogfrompandanda.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harvest Festival Begins on Friday!   Harvest Festival Begins on Friday! Empty

Back to top Go down

Harvest Festival Begins on Friday!
Page 1 of 1